Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   General 40k (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/14-general-40k/)
-   -   Would you rather (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/general-40k/78282-would-you-rather.html)

zas240 12-21-10 12:59 PM

Geenseed deffo (at least then i'll end up a space marine. Jokes) nah because then i get to turn into some awesome gene-stealer/human hybrid able to read minds and find peoples weaknesses by touching them :P

the Autarch 12-21-10 01:07 PM

chenkovs platoon but only just

be stuck in the warp fighting daemons(russ) or be stuck in webway fighting DE(khan)?

MidnightSun 12-21-10 01:14 PM

317 Attachment(s)
Webway, you know what you're fighting and the Eldar may come and rescue you. Warp? Can't get out, and any thing might attack you. Hell, you might wander into Nurgles garden or the Crystal Palace, and then you're completely fucked.

Midnight

Stephen_Newman 12-21-10 01:23 PM

I would prefer the webway. Maybe it might be warmer. :)

mynameisgrax 12-21-10 02:34 PM

Eldar might 'save you'? By 'save you', I assume you mean 'shoot you in the head for standing slightly in their way'. Eldar only seem good when you compare them to Dark Eldar.

On that note, I'm still going to have to go with the webway. Just save a bullet for yourself.

Which would you rather worship (and be physically mutated by): Tzeentch or Nurgle?

Karnax 12-21-10 02:41 PM

Papa Nurgle. You can poison people and join one big happy stinky family and you can poison people and take a lot of of punishment and poison people etc. Did I mention you can poison people?

MidnightSun 12-21-10 02:48 PM

317 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by mynameisgrax (Post 824594)
Eldar might 'save you'? By 'save you', I assume you mean 'shoot you in the head for standing slightly in their way'. Eldar only seem good when you compare them to Dark Eldar.

Sorry? What's that about the Battle for Traitor's Gorge?

Midnight

zas240 12-21-10 04:11 PM

Tzeentch. Change, tentacles, whats not to like?

with Nurgle, you end up with boils the size of Wales on your armpits and your brain dribbling out of your ears

MidnightSun 12-21-10 04:30 PM

317 Attachment(s)
Probably Tzeentch to get all the knowledge and magic powers/tentacles and beaks. Would you rather be deep in the heart of the jungle, alone, with a Lictor somewhere in the foliage, or be stuck in a huge factory listening to the sound of a Genestealer scuttling through the ventilation shafts?

Midnight

warsmith7752 12-21-10 04:35 PM

Nurgle, a guy comes up to me in the street and tries to steal my money, I give him the plague, he dies two day later then i go a tale it back.

Would you rather command an ork WAAAAAGH or a chaos warband?