Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   General 40k (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/14-general-40k/)
-   -   Name Your Imperial Guard Regiments! (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/general-40k/76662-name-your-imperial-guard-regiments.html)

Fallen 04-04-13 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archon Dan (Post 1355479)
I don't yet play IG but have been working on the backstory of my regiment. I hope to post it soon in the home brew. But for now:
Avoxian 501st. Thinking an elite, rapid-strike force for them.

so vets in chimeras and vendettas?:laugh:

Edit: and Ogyns...and... *insert expensive stuff here*

Edit #2: you should totally get an ogyrn to put on your Tomb Stalker base...it wouldn't expect it.

neferhet 04-04-13 08:31 AM

The Zamoran Black Furyes
From sub-sector Zamora. more than half of them have turned traitors :D

Archon Dan 04-04-13 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen (Post 1355510)
so vets in chimeras and vendettas?:laugh:

Edit: and Ogyns...and... *insert expensive stuff here*

Edit #2: you should totally get an ogyrn to put on your Tomb Stalker base...it wouldn't expect it.

Why don't you just bankrupt me now?! The Avoxians abhore Abhumans. They'll tolerate Psykers so long as their presence ensures victory.

Which wouldn't expect the other?

Quote:

Originally Posted by neferhet (Post 1355548)
The Zamoran Black Furyes
From sub-sector Zamora. more than half of them have turned traitors :D

Wouldn't that cause Zamora to come under suspicion? If they are supplying Guard that all seem to go traitor, the Inquisition would claim the whole sub-sector was tainted and destroy it. Unless it was really valuable of course.

curtislee 04-04-13 09:02 AM

Thanks Helghast, having to use my phone for internet access so couldn't get the link

Words_of_Truth 04-04-13 11:10 AM

11th Abhuman Auxiliary Regiment

The_Helghast 04-05-13 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by curtislee (Post 1355555)
Thanks Helghast, having to use my phone for internet access so couldn't get the link

No problem curtislee, your doing a service to us so it was the lest i could do.

Xaric 04-05-13 08:46 AM

392th Fabulous Bunker boy's Regiment

Garrowan5th 08-16-13 01:30 AM

5th Garrowan Heavy Infantry - veterans in carapace armour, high number of storm troopers. Started as PDF of a Space Marine world (angels of Black Blade) but over 5000 years, developed into 20+ regiments who accompany the Astares to war. The 5th is one of the most prestigeous.

Motto - Fighting Fifth - Long may they march on!

Battlecry - Garrowa and the Angels!

- also, armour is from 1st Household Cavalry. Same battlecry.

92nd Dramarians - carapace armoured trench fighters, use skill at arms and heavy artillery, with chimera rushes, instead of massed numbers. Rivalry with the Krieg.

Motto - Through Skill at Arms

Battlecry - Dramar!

45th Kohort of the Legion of Narcissus - traitor guard, made up of platoons of regular guard and cultists(conscripts) backed by ogryns and veterans, with some armour.

Battlecry - for Kryldho!!

And the newest in progress - 2nd <unsert name> Cavalry(Skyborne)
Valkyrie and grav-chute borne veteran squads supported by massed sentinels

Motto - Invictus Aeronautica!

Battlecry - Feet First into the Eye!

Midnight Blue 09-10-13 02:26 AM

The Avalon Sappers- WWI-style Guardsmen that have a fondness for explosives and stealth. As given to infiltration tactics as mass rushes.

Mossy Toes 09-10-13 03:47 PM

604th Chardonus (traitor)
1184th Death Korps of Krieg.