Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Trading Area (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/30-trading-area/)
-   -   Bits And Kits (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/trading-area/7247-bits-kits.html)

bitsandkits 03-18-08 01:26 AM

Bits And Kits

Hello Heresy Online Members

I have been given permission by your Admin to post a special invite to everyone here at Heresy Online.

I would like to invite you to our brand new UK based Bits website
www.bitsandkits.co.uk

Our website contains a huge collection of plastic ,metal and forge world resin bits for sale , we cater for all Warhammer 40000 armies and we are currently working on the Warhammer fantasy section . We restock the site on a regular basis and we can also cater for large number orders.
Infact one of our first orders was 13 terminator deathwatch shoulder pads!

We also offer a great postage offer , P&P for the uk is 1 or free if your order is over 15 ,Europe is 1.20 or free for orders over 15 and the rest of the world only pays 1.50 or free again if the order is over 15 .

We currently accept pay pal, postal orders or cheques and we will be adding credit and debit cards in the next 2 weeks.

Please watch out for our banner and pop along for a look around !

thanks for reading

bits and kits

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Marneus Calgar 03-18-08 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitsandkits (Post 80371)
Hello Heresy Online Members

I have been given permission by your Admin to post a special invite to everyone here at Heresy Online.

I would like to invite you to our brand new UK based Bits website
www.bitsandkits.co.uk

Our website contains a huge collection of plastic ,metal and forge world resin bits for sale , we cater for all Warhammer 40000 armies and we are currently working on the Warhammer fantasy section . We restock the site on a regular basis and we can also cater for large number orders.
Infact one of our first orders was 13 terminator deathwatch shoulder pads!

We also offer a great postage offer , P&P for the uk is 1 or free if your order is over 15 ,Europe is 1.20 or free for orders over 15 and the rest of the world only pays 1.50 or free again if the order is over 15 .

We currently accept pay pal, postal orders or cheques and we will be adding credit and debit cards in the next 2 weeks.

Please watch out for our banner and pop along for a look around !

thanks for reading

bits and kits

Cool! I will definatly be a customer somwhen in the future!

bitsandkits 03-19-08 02:58 PM

Pssst , I Have Just Up Loaded Loads Of Forgeworld Terminator Bits

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Gannon 04-25-08 04:18 AM

Man these guys are awesome. I just received my 3rd shipment from them in record time. They're based in the UK, but it only took a week to get here. That's the same amount of time that things from the states take to get to me. Thanks B&K, Keep up the good work.

Mad King George 04-25-08 04:43 AM

its a awesome site, don't think i waited 2 days even, but he is only just down the road. all bits included no problems at all.

slaaneshy 06-20-08 04:57 AM

These boys are quick and generally well stocked with an easy user friendly site, but one criticism - please read the orders a bit more carefully, on the last two I placed there were mistakes (asked for a chaos back pack icon and sent a chaos back pack and asked for a slaanesh tank icon and sent a normal icon of slaanesh). Maybe have someone double check the orders before dispatch?

Hudson 07-28-08 03:35 PM

can you guys get the bit off a empire great cannon that secures the cannon to the frame i lost two off my old cannon and it looks weird

Kobrakai 07-28-08 06:07 PM

I need the weapon support arm from the metal eldar support weapon platforms. Any chance you could find one of them?

If you could i'd buy a load of other bits and bobs to make the order worth your while, I desperately need that arm bit.

EndangeredHuman 07-28-08 06:28 PM

I just grabbed some bitz and pieces from the site a week ago, not a problem at all. Probably the cheapest bitz site on the web.

Pyro Stick 08-24-08 11:53 AM

Ordered from these guys last night as soon as i saw that they stocked Iron Warrior bits. Most bits were out of stock but hopefully they will stock up again soon. Hopefully i will have no problems with my order.