Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Warhammer Fluff (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/38-warhammer-fluff/)
-   -   Skulltaker vs. Abhorash (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/warhammer-fluff/72186-skulltaker-vs-abhorash.html)

Lord Mephiston 09-30-10 11:20 AM

Skulltaker vs. Abhorash

Have Skulltaker & Abhorash ever fought each other ? If they have, it would be interesting to ead about the outcome & the battle itself...

squeek 09-30-10 05:51 PM

Not as far as I have heard. I thought Abhorash was still sat on top of that mountain waiting for his followers to return once they had transcended vampirism as he has? Which would suggest Skulltaker would have to go a long way out of his way to meet him.

Vaz 09-30-10 07:22 PM

Considering that the Skulltaker is a greater daemon trapped inside The Slayer of Kings, it would be quite hard.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Lord Sven Kittyclaw 09-30-10 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaz (Post 743546)
Considering that the Skulltaker is a greater daemon trapped inside The Slayer of Kings, it would be quite hard.

Except he obviously means Skulltaker, from the Daemons armybook...

AS far as I know they havent, never heard of it. Can I ask why? Its a bit of a pointless question. Its like asking if he ever fought tyrion/Aenarion, or Grimnir

Vaz 09-30-10 07:55 PM

Daemons Armybook? It's a piece of shit to generate sales. I've always kicked off about it, and the complete retconning for the lack of being able to make a new name pisses me off.

You'll always hear me rail on about it, especially when I'm given the opportunity.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Lord Sven Kittyclaw 09-30-10 07:56 PM

haha, not a problem, I think it was an idiotic idea too, but never the less, its what they did.

Baron Spikey 09-30-10 07:59 PM

[Actually I rechecked- I was wrong]

Captain Galus 10-01-10 08:55 AM

Aborhash would kick the Skulltaker's panzy ass, while also sparkling and conveying a retarded message about premarital sex being bad. Why?

Because fuck daemons. That's why.

Lord Mephiston 10-03-10 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Sven Kittyclaw (Post 743575)
Except he obviously means Skulltaker, from the Daemons armybook...

AS far as I know they havent, never heard of it. Can I ask why? Its a bit of a pointless question. Its like asking if he ever fought tyrion/Aenarion, or Grimnir

Simply because its a great fight to read about :biggrin: . Main event stuff, with 2 immortal, undefeated killers with a twisted sense of honour kicing each other's ass. What's not to like about it ?

@Squeek : Well, taking the skulls of the best warriors is the JOB of Mr. Skulltaker :biggrin: So thats why he would relish the opportunity to fight Abhorash IMO

Baron Spikey 10-03-10 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Mephiston (Post 746059)
Simply because its a great fight to read about :biggrin: . Main event stuff, with 2 immortal, undefeated killers with a twisted sense of honour kicing each other's ass. What's not to like about it ?

Skulltaker actually has been defeated, just the once, by everyone's favourite Man-God Sigmar Heldenhammer (hopefully that fight will be in God-King).