Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   General 40k (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/14-general-40k/)
-   -   Wulfen representation (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/general-40k/70991-wulfen-representation.html)

zas240 09-13-10 04:50 PM

Wulfen representation
 
Ive just started a small space wolves force, and i was wondering how do you represent the mark of the wulfen on squads? do you have to model them differently or what? thanks :)

Epatus 09-13-10 05:49 PM

There are Wulfen models out there if you choose to use them. They were released around the time of the Eye of Terror Campaign. See 13th Company. Essentially a werewolf in power armour.

KhainiteAssassin 09-13-10 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zas240 (Post 728230)
Ive just started a small space wolves force, and i was wondering how do you represent the mark of the wulfen on squads? do you have to model them differently or what? thanks :)

I have been working on this, but currently, all my MotW models have some sort of face painting.

gen.ahab 09-13-10 05:58 PM

13 Attachment(s)
That's all that they are suppose to have.

KhainiteAssassin 09-13-10 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epatus (Post 728273)
There are Wulfen models out there if you choose to use them. They were released around the time of the Eye of Terror Campaign. See 13th Company. Essentially a werewolf in power armour.

unfortunitly, these are out of print, so to speak. you can find them on ebay, but you wont find "new" models of these.

gen.ahab 09-13-10 06:03 PM

13 Attachment(s)
Those are full blown wulfen though. Not just marines that have the mark.

the-ad-man 09-13-10 06:12 PM

all you need to do is make them look a little feral, since motw makes them a bit more animalistic.

model on matted hair, cracked armour, crude melee weapons and the like

zas240 09-13-10 07:11 PM

thanks for the fast response guys has helped alot

TheReverend 09-13-10 07:44 PM

My latest has two chain axes and looks super grumpy. I think the double CCW marks them out as I assume they wouldn't waste any time with a pistol, they just wanna get up close and personal.

KhainiteAssassin 09-13-10 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheReverend (Post 728371)
My latest has two chain axes and looks super grumpy. I think the double CCW marks them out as I assume they wouldn't waste any time with a pistol, they just wanna get up close and personal.

techniquly the MotW units work just fine outside of close combat, they just let their inner beast out as soon as they hit close combat, prefering to fight with their claws over CCWs. but thats cannon.


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:32 AM.

Powered by the Emperor of Man.


vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise v2.6.0 Beta 4 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome