Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Modelling and Painting (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/27-modelling-painting/)
-   -   Boobs, Boobs Everywhere !!! (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/modelling-painting/67535-boobs-boobs-everywhere.html)

666JasonDark666 07-28-10 01:06 PM

Boobs, Boobs Everywhere !!!
 
So folks, we all know that the current daemonettes look like shit, BUT the thing that disturbes me the most is that they lack boobs!!! I say Boobs(plural) cuz that one thing they have looks more like a tumor to me.
What was GW thinking (and I think they are not even capable of thinking )???
Are they a bunch of idiots who thought to play a joke to Chaos Daemon players by rducing the daemonettes to those... THINGS ?
I mean is there any woman who wants to walk around only with ONE BOOB ???

So I decided to give those daemonettes some decency back

http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/p...r/IMG_2951.jpg
http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/p...r/IMG_2950.jpg
http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/p...r/IMG_2948.jpg
http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/p...r/IMG_2949.jpg

Now thats not all, I will soon post other ones and in the end pics of painted ones

humakt 07-28-10 01:17 PM

I always thought they were attempting to be subtle when they didnt have any breasts, however these are good attempts at making these figures have more boobage. They do not appear to have much in the way nipples though :)

The thing I think you need to work on is to try and make sure the green stuff blends onto the bodies better. I'd suggest wroking on this before you paint these minis.

666JasonDark666 07-28-10 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by humakt (Post 687805)
I always thought they were attempting to be subtle when they didnt have any breasts, however these are good attempts at making these figures have more boobage. They do not appear to have much in the way nipples though :)

The thing I think you need to work on is to try and make sure the green stuff blends onto the bodies better. I'd suggest wroking on this before you paint these minis.

Yeah I know the nipple problem, I have no idea how to do them they are to small, but I first want to wait for the greenstuff to go hard.

Stella Cadente 07-28-10 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 666JasonDark666 (Post 687806)
but I first want to wait for the greenstuff to go hard.

oh dear lord.

humakt 07-28-10 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 666JasonDark666 (Post 687806)
Yeah I know the nipple problem, I have no idea how to do them they are to small, but I first want to wait for the greenstuff to go hard.

Actually the nippled are not so hard to do. There is a method I use to do rivets which should work.

Take a piece of sprue and cut the end so it is flat. Using a pin vice, drill a small hole in the end. Using a knife thin down the spur so it goes to a point around this hole.

Drill a very small hole where you want the nipple to go. Place a blob of GS in the whole on the breast. Dip the spru into some vasaline then push it onto the GS on the breast. once you remove the srpue you should have a very neat button, which should suffice as a nipple.

I may make a tutorial on this with some pictures.

ownzu 07-28-10 01:51 PM

you had me on boobs tbh mate :D

locustgate 07-28-10 02:01 PM

Why has no one else ever done THIS!!! You are a god among men!!! I hate the new Deamonette models.

666JasonDark666 07-28-10 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by humakt (Post 687820)
Actually the nippled are not so hard to do. There is a method I use to do rivets which should work.

Take a piece of sprue and cut the end so it is flat. Using a pin vice, drill a small hole in the end. Using a knife thin down the spur so it goes to a point around this hole.

Drill a very small hole where you want the nipple to go. Place a blob of GS in the whole on the breast. Dip the spru into some vasaline then push it onto the GS on the breast. once you remove the srpue you should have a very neat button, which should suffice as a nipple.

I may make a tutorial on this with some pictures.

Ok I'll try that thy mate

coalheartly 07-28-10 03:19 PM

More boobs for the boob god!

the-ad-man 07-28-10 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coalheartly (Post 687867)
More boobs for the boob god!

nipple for the nipple throne? deffinately sounds more comfortable than the skull throne. and a great conversation point when you have guests! :D

seriously tho, +rep for bringing sexy back...to wargaming :P


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:52 PM.

Powered by the Emperor of Man.


vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise v2.6.0 Beta 4 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome