Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Wargaming News and 40k Rumors (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/34-wargaming-news-40k-rumors/)
-   -   =][= Rumours Roundup : Dark Eldar - Released (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/wargaming-news-40k-rumors/65901-%3D%5D%5B%3D-rumours-roundup-dark-eldar-released.html)

GrizBe 09-03-10 09:34 AM

I'd go for that theory too since if they were going for the '3 months before' it should have been done by now, or some time this month. Given that Games Day is some time this month, chances are they will be revealed there if the release date rumours are true.

Bindi Baji 09-03-10 03:03 PM

I wouldn't expect more then a poster with the release date revealed - ie nids last year,
and I don't expect anything to be revealed before gamesday at all

GrizBe 09-03-10 03:37 PM

I'm not, I'm expecting it to be dead apaprt from Fantasy stuff for the next 3 weeks.

mcmuffin 09-03-10 04:01 PM

monday's big announcement, anyone think it could be dark eldar? see the what's new today section of gw's website

Bindi Baji 09-03-10 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcmuffin (Post 719243)
monday's big announcement, anyone think it could be dark eldar? see the what's new today section of gw's website

bearing in mind that the comment is knee deep in island of blood stuff I would expect it to be fantasy related

GrizBe 09-03-10 04:56 PM

"Comming soon to a fantasy battlefield near you soon... Ground Warriors! Technomagical multicolour giant golems of destruction! Ground Warriors!! TM"

No relation to Space Marines despite shocking similarites and colour schemes or characters like Carneus Malgar.

mcmuffin 09-03-10 09:27 PM

it was just a hopeful thought :)

zas240 09-04-10 03:54 PM

no harm in a hopeful thought :)

MadCowCrazy 09-04-10 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zas240 (Post 720041)
no harm in a hopeful thought :)

Oh you couldn't be further from the truth!

Lets say Psyker A is in love with Girl A, but she is in love with Psyker B because he scored 3 points more than Psyker A at Psyker High School.

Psyker A has a hopeful thought that Psyker Bs head would explode... Lo and behold, it DOES!

Now Girl A and Psyker A are a couple and making more Psyker babies, Psyker B is dead but there is "no harm in a hopeful thought" you claim :P

I just had to write something because you just walked straight into that one :D

zas240 09-05-10 12:55 AM

alright re-phrase. no harm in that particular hopeful thought