Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/29-off-topic/)
-   -   Heresy Quote Compilation. (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/off-topic/62474-heresy-quote-compilation.html)

Doelago 03-30-11 06:27 PM

Quote:

Flerden: It's Reever, he seems to have enough patience to share to the rest of Heresy xD
Flerden in reply to me complaining about how crap my GMing was in my first RP, and darkreever writing those insanely long posts.

ckcrawford 03-31-11 03:45 AM

lol our debates with Glee (A fun guy to debate mind you)are pretty funny. I could probably seriously have an 100 post thread with all the posts we have just debating in circles.

ckcrawford 03-31-11 10:54 PM

I'd like to put a few quotes down from Luxs' return. But I have a question.

Is this guy a troll? I seriously think he's fucking with people. But I just can't tell. He certainly writes well, he just doesn't make any fricken sense.

Doelago 04-01-11 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ckcrawford (Post 924714)
Is this guy a troll? I seriously think he's fucking with people. But I just can't tell. He certainly writes well, he just doesn't make any fricken sense.

I just think that he has a very (VERY) different way of thinking, and a big (FUCKING HUGE!) imagination. Ouh, and a lot of spare time.

Bayonet 04-01-11 01:32 PM

Hm, spare time. I remember that fondly...

Boc 04-01-11 03:07 PM

If only I was allowed to repost my "Answers to Questions about Lux" thread... such a piece of art! And completely worth the 40 penalty points that just dropped off my account haha

ckcrawford 04-01-11 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boc (Post 925377)
If only I was allowed to repost my "Answers to Questions about Lux" thread... such a piece of art! And completely worth the 40 penalty points that just dropped off my account haha

Wait you really had one?

Shogun_Nate 04-02-11 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jezlad
Also, when did this become a democracy?

This had me rolling this morning :biggrin:

Boc 04-03-11 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ckcrawford (Post 925802)
Wait you really had one?

It lasted for about 8 hours, but yeah. I just wish that I'd saved a word document of it haha

Azkaellon 04-04-11 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ckcrawford (Post 924714)
I'd like to put a few quotes down from Luxs' return. But I have a question.

Drugs can do that shit to people.