Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/29-off-topic/)
-   -   Heresy Quote Compilation. (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/off-topic/62474-heresy-quote-compilation.html)

Bane_of_Kings 01-24-11 06:53 PM

KingOfCheese: Telling a chick that you are going to Power Fist her Pink Horror can have some positive outcomes.

Bane of Kings Out.

Baron Spikey 01-24-11 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doelago (Post 856400)
Baron Spikey: this is Heresy-Online not fucking eHarmony.

For 2 years I tried to come up with a sentence or 2 that was quote worthy, then I get drunk and start posting shit *BAM* I'm quoted about a half dozen times :shok:

Doelago 01-24-11 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baron Spikey (Post 856711)
For 2 years I tried to come up with a sentence or 2 that was quote worthy, then I get drunk and start posting shit *BAM* I'm quoted about a half dozen times :shok:

:laugh: Maybe you are more... Creative, (No offence intended) when you are drunk?

Djinn24 01-24-11 10:26 PM

You know Horus, I have been trying to figure out WTF we were talking about as well. I am pretty sure it was one random night in the chat room, if I saved it to my quote thingy in my user CP then it must have been hilarious at the time, but I have no idea what the lead up is.

At least you can get quoted, I would like to think I am witty, yet I can never get quoted for anything. Sigh.

Maybe I need to get pissed off one day and tell someone to ram their paintbrush up their ass, as it would improve their skills.

Vaz 02-01-11 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djinn24 (Post 856928)
ram their paintbrush up their ass, as it would improve their skills.

I chuckled.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Midge913 02-01-11 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djinn24 (Post 856928)
Maybe I need to get pissed off one day and tell someone to ram their paintbrush up their ass, as it would improve their skills.

I also got a good laugh out of this. Definitely quote worthy:laugh:

Commissar Ploss 03-02-11 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grins1878 (Post 894969)
Fuck you Ticketmaster. Fuck you right in the ass.

i lol'd

CP

Khorne's Fist 03-05-11 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitsandkits (Post 898933)
He's a fraud then, he should be burned as a Witch and flayed like the donkey lover he is, and he should be told off by his mother in front of his school friends.

Laughed so hard a little bit of pee came out.

Viscount Vash 03-30-11 09:29 AM

Classic Jez in the Special Thanks thread in off topic.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jezlad (Post 922814)
I'd like to thank all the cunts that own/run the other forums.

Their retardation gave me the motivation to create Heresy.

I salute you all and next time I take a shit I'll say a little prayer - pricks.

I will have to thank them as well then. :laugh:

WarlordKaptainGrishnak 03-30-11 10:57 AM

This one is from ages ago, involved one of my first posts on Heresy :P

One the subject of the models available to Chaos Space Marines:

Quote:

The Wraithlord: I must beg to differ on that. Chaos has the coolest models. I said so, therefore it is true.

WarlordKaptainGrishnak
: oh yes for sure...the cream on the cake is the Space Marine-killing-Space Marine-that-will-explode-in-a-ginourmous-gout-of-blood-and-gore-into-some-Daemonic-entity-to-destroy-all...

*hhmhhm* (clears throat) what...of course I'm loyal (shifty eyes, begins to back towards doorway)
Grish