Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/29-off-topic/)
-   -   Heresy Quote Compilation. (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/off-topic/62474-heresy-quote-compilation.html)

Boc 06-06-10 04:31 AM

CamTheApostle (in DeathJester's signature)
Remember kids: Violence isn't the answer, its the question. The answer is yes.

Azwraith 11-09-10 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baron Spikey (Post 703221)
I wore my first dress about 15-16- no reason for it, I was just sat in the props room at school writing an essay and decided to try on the leopard print top and mini-skirt, even threw on a blonde wig, and I must admit the breeze to my gentlemen was a rare delight.

made me laugh more than any other post in the history of the internet

Chaosftw 11-09-10 02:46 PM

I really wish I could pull some old threads there was some good shot that came off these boards. I need to hunt through some threads.

Commissar Ploss 11-17-10 06:19 PM

Jezlad: Doctor says i've got lyme disease. He said if i stopped fucking sheep i might not get it again.

The Wraithlord: Man, those guys across the pond are into some weird shit, eh Ploss?

Commissar Ploss: lol very much so... Although, who am i to talk, i spend my time tied to a computer writing books and editing manuscripts. It's the equivalent to fucking sheep...

Jezlad: you wanna get yourself some velcro gloves mate, you ain't lived yet!

Jezlad 11-17-10 11:31 PM

Don't worry about me being being diagnosed with a life threatening illness ploss. Just glorify the banter! :laugh:

Commissar Ploss 11-18-10 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jezlad (Post 790567)
Don't worry about me being being diagnosed with a life threatening illness ploss. Just glorify the banter! :laugh:

yer damn right, boss! besides, you're a strapping young lad, you'll pull through. :)

CP

Commissar Ploss 01-13-11 06:22 PM

King of Cheese: I think i might have bruxism fairly bad. :(

Jezlad: I found out I had that working as a rentboy in Leeds.

Doelago 01-24-11 01:55 PM

Baron Spikey: this is Heresy-Online not fucking eHarmony.

Djinn24 01-24-11 04:57 PM

Notable Quotables
Jezlad: i prefer donkey cock...

hells_fury: I'm part of the popular group (thats the nerds, we rule the school with an iron fist)

[djinn24] jez, jiz, its all the same!
[Icedrake25] depends on how salty jez is before we compare the two
[HorusReborn] I'm just checkin on it now!
[HorusReborn] brb
[Concrete Hero] Checking how salty jez is?

[The Son of Horus] I figured it was a game that one played with their vagina, rather than a fingerbang exercise.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firefighter X (Post 843488)
Me and a couple friends showed them our version of hospitality.. We bought HUGE super soaker water guns and pissed in the water tank and shot the Westboro fuckers with the pissguns.

The Son of Horus 01-24-11 05:36 PM

That one from me seems wildly out of context-- I actually have no idea what prompted me to say something like that.

Also... of all the horrible things that I say (or type, rather), that's the one that made the quote thread? Clearly, you have not been paying enough attention, Djinn. :p