Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/29-off-topic/)
-   -   Heresy Quote Compilation. (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/off-topic/62474-heresy-quote-compilation.html)

Kreuger 09-05-13 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaplain-Grimaldus (Post 1407135)
Being a geek is not an exclusive club. All are welcome. Fuck people who try to make 40k a click. "Oh your not a player because you don't take it seriously you act in fluff not to win and you haven't even played for 2 months"

Go fuck yourself. Off a cliff. Into rocks. Just high enough to cripple but not kill you. Until the piranhas come.

Or the short version:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaplain-Grimaldus (Post 1407135)
Go fuck yourself. Off a cliff. Into rocks. Just high enough to cripple but not kill you. Until the piranhas come.

Jacobite 09-10-13 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veteran Sergeant (Post 1412078)

Mathhammer is not calculus. It's not even pre-algebra. It's math on a level taught only a grade or two out of school days that included nap times.

Saintspirit 09-27-13 03:18 PM

Originally posted by shamroll -
Quote:

Dang! I was hoping Tyranids followed the Pokemon naming idea. A big Carnifex running around just yelling "Carnifex! Carni-Carnifex!" followed by a squad of termagants all saying "Termagant" to each other.

Kreuger 09-28-13 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeathKlokk (Post 1416332)
Poo, you would run from a rabid squirrel. Especially one made of magma!

Jacobite 10-25-13 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tawa (Post 1425673)
Despite having a bigger brain, it is highly unfortunate that the vast majority of the human race are thicker than a whale omelette....

Kreuger 12-05-13 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MidnightSun (Post 1436968)
40k is like fucking but more productive and less messy - you need to both agree on what you want out of it and how far you're prepared to go, and if you cross those boundaries then there is a problem.

Midnight

Tawa 12-05-13 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Svartmetall (Post 1436964)
Surely a Heresy starter set would just be Erebus and Horus minis..?

Har! I see what you did there! :laugh:

Kreuger 08-03-16 07:36 AM

At the risk of a threadomancy . . .

Quote:

Originally Posted by shaantitus (Post 2352482)
I have read this thread from start to finish. I am bewildered. This is like combining playschool with Deadpool. Just don't.

Svartmetall 08-03-16 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kreuger (Post 2352714)
At the risk of a threadomancy . . .

There used to be a kids' programme called 'Play School' in the UK, back in the Early Cretaceous when even I was young; now combine that with Deadpool and you'd have a children's TV winner :D