Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/29-off-topic/)
-   -   Heresy Quote Compilation. (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/off-topic/62474-heresy-quote-compilation.html)

SonofVulkan 07-01-13 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitsandkits (Post 1389003)
seriously for anyone who thinks online only is the future of this hobby really needs to visit a well stocked hobby shop and smell the flock

I agree with bits, but may also get you banned from said shop. :)

Tawa 07-01-13 10:48 PM

Wait, are we talking about basing flock or the flocks of unwashed? :unsure:

Tawa 07-02-13 10:29 AM

Quote:

djinn24: Most forums frown upon "Grow the fuck up you sniviling fucking cunt"

Jacobite 07-11-13 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldman78 (Post 1394843)
could you spit in an envelope and mail it to me, maybe your talent is contagious!

Tawa 07-16-13 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warsmith7752 (Post 1396167)
I imagine its a bit like the black rage. But with an off switch.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bindi Baji (Post 1396187)
Basically a grey whinge.

Jezlad 07-23-13 01:52 PM

Updated to this point.

Child-of-the-Emperor 07-29-13 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baron Spikey
Don't you think the Warmaster would have known if he'd been given a head made of Papier Mâché and glue that it wasn't real?

Quote:

Originally Posted by normtheunsavoury
Everything Lux has said is true, all you have to do is get all the fluff ever written and then cut it into individual letters, then re-arrange them to say all the stuff that Lux says.

Lux: I'm going to contact admin to see where I submit my threads story, I put them into coherent format then submit them? yes?
Captain Stillios: No, you take a car and go to a large cliff, drive towards it and don't stop.

Tawa 08-13-13 10:43 PM

Jacobite: Not bad, wondering why the hell I've letting loose farts that smell like Papa Nurgle's foreskin after a 5 day ass orgy in a curry house for the past 3 days though....

Romero's Own 08-15-13 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zion (Post 1405056)
American is English with bits of other languages stapled, glued, duct taped and tied on

Tawa 08-30-13 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacobite (Post 1409056)
I do so love it when testosterone filled, wana-be alpha male, homophobic, internet tough guys start comparing themselves and their "struggle against oppressive tyrants" to the Spartans because they tend to conveniently forget the part about Spartans loving cock more than I love earl grey tea.