Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/29-off-topic/)
-   -   Heresy Quote Compilation. (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/off-topic/62474-heresy-quote-compilation.html)

Jezlad 06-08-13 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeathKlokk
Keep in mind you are arguing "realism" about an army of genetically-altered supermen that are able to shrug off rocket propelled explosive bullets because someone is waving around a cup full of blood that reminds them of their long lost Super Daddy that was killed by there Extra Special-Super Uncle.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Galahad
It's been said that Jezlad founded Heresy after he'd been banned from everyplace else. We're the Mos Eisley spaceport. We just pick the best scum and villians to help run the wretched hive.

Quote:

Originally Posted by scscofield
Since Jez has off and on called all of us cunts and what not I doubt he has a issue with his mods.

had to include these 2 because they give a great nod to our Mods.

Also, the Quotes will be back... I'll work something out today.

Kreuger 06-09-13 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magpie_Oz, in the chatbox 2013-09-06, 00:09
No model is ever irrevocably assembled if you have a Dremmel

Jezlad 06-10-13 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Galahad
Lux...when the dude in the shades offered you the red or blue pill...you didn't take them BOTH did you?

Romero's Own 06-12-13 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ntaw (Post 1384027)
I remember when I got stitches in the arch of my foot from stepping on broken glass.

It hurt less than Lego.

Jacobite 06-17-13 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 18-06, 11:01 Tawa
If I was the reigning monarch it'd be "Oi! Fucko! Get the 'Royal' off that mail truck you dithering cunt!"

Tawa 06-19-13 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicus (Post 1386813)
May Nurgle grant you his plague, Khorne not chop your head off, Tzeentch tell you the truth and Slaanesh give you a hug.

:laugh:

Jacobite 06-22-13 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaz (Post 1388205)
I've just read a facebook message about how a koala just shit in my mates mouth. That's pretty fucking awesome pulling some gravity defying diarrhoea, or my mate shouldn't be such a knob and pretend to do the Lion King with it while his mouths open, literally making it shit itself.

Protoss119 06-24-13 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lux (Post 1389382)
Oh I feel the writers did a very good job in detailing how Curze came out in the Dorinian Heresy, they had tact and poise in its execution. Additionally I feel they fleshed out his character deeply with the insertion of Magnus as his rod of guidance and discipline.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacobite (Post 1389384)
So you are saying Cruze is gay?

I lol'd.

Boc 06-26-13 04:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaz (Post 1389899)
all I can say is if Terry Taliban had tried to pack my fudge I'd have squeezed so tight the fucker would've sang like Katherine Jenkins while he cut my head off with a rusty halal knife.

Jacobite 06-29-13 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeathKlokk (Post 1390930)
Rampant Fucking Idiocy.

That's what I think.