Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/29-off-topic/)
-   -   Heresy Quote Compilation. (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/off-topic/62474-heresy-quote-compilation.html)

Tawa 06-01-13 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Protoss119 (Post 1378022)
He's the hero Heresy needs, but not the one it deserves. So we'll mock him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a talkative loon, a watchful conspiracy theorist...an Online Heretic™.

darkreever 06-01-13 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacobite
The dreadknight is my deamonhost. IE a massive walker that can teleport across the battlefield, rip tanks open with it's bare hands, shoot flame and will attract more negative attention than Beiber walking into a metal concert.

Jacobite 06-02-13 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Son of Horus
NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN ZEE SISHTERS CANNOT BE BUKAKKED BY ZEE ORK WARBOSS! NEIN!

:laugh:

Tea all over the wall!

EDIT: also

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zion
You kids have fun imagining the ecosystem that must be Jac's crotch. I'm sure Greenpeace shows up to protest anytime he threatens to shave it because he'll displace an endangered species or two if he does.

Vaz 06-03-13 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loki1416 (Post 1379094)
You can also do a search on it and see all the pics and vids of the girls getting their clothes pulled down and/or off.

Welcome to the internet.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Tawa 06-04-13 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacobite (Post 1378672)
Mags ill give you a reach around.

Zion 06-04-13 07:16 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I'm self-nominating one:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zion
I saw a topic called "What does the Webway look like?" and the first thing I thought was "Goaste."

imm0rtal reaper 06-05-13 01:37 AM

Posting my own quote? You're damn right I am. So what, wanna fight about it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by imm0rtal reaper
Oh well, time for a misery wank, a shot of wildfire and bed. Goodbye forever all!

Tawa 06-06-13 10:11 PM

GrimzagGorwazza: iz it because i iz green

Zion: Well if you stopped painting yourself with Lime Gelatin we wouldn't have this problem!

GrimzagGorwazza: but it makes me feel delicious

:laugh:

Fallen 06-07-13 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zion (Post 1381244)
So in a genderflipped DKoK army would riding the Artillery be a right of passage or a job perk?

Zion 06-07-13 05:47 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Sweet, two in one day! That's really good for me!