Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/29-off-topic/)
-   -   Stop! (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/off-topic/56666-stop.html)

Holmstrom 02-20-10 11:39 PM

Stop!

You violated the law! Pay the court a fine or serve your sentence. Your stolen goods are now forfeit.

Go to Jail.
Resist Arrest.
Pay Gold.

Unforgiven302 02-20-10 11:52 PM

Holmstrom 02-21-10 12:22 AM

I've fought mudcrabs fiercer than you!

WoRLoKKeD 02-21-10 12:33 AM

Resist arrest, run about 50ft away, moonshadow, sneak, backstab!

Inquisitor Varrius 02-21-10 01:27 AM

And nets you some decent loot to boot!
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0...ture_super.jpg

Holmstrom 02-21-10 02:03 AM

Speak quickly, Outlander.

Ah, Morrowind. The best way to escape guards? Levitate. Aside from the 546,324 Cliff Racers you'd kill on a single trip on foot from Balmora to Ald-Ruhn, it was a hell of a game.

deathbringer 02-21-10 02:06 AM

Ahh you missed the best one
Cover your eyes.. remember if you cant see it it cant see you

BiOHaTe 02-21-10 04:13 AM

Warhammer time?

NoiseMarine 02-21-10 05:03 AM

You dare to defy the might of the Imperial Legion!!?

NoiseMarine 02-21-10 05:08 AM

You dare defy the might, of the Imperial Legion!?!?

+rep to whoever gets this one...

Why brother?!?!?!

Clue: There are only 6 mobs -named- in the entire game that say this line.

Holmstrom 02-21-10 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoiseMarine (Post 573904)
You dare defy the might, of the Imperial Legion!?!?

+rep to whoever gets this one...

Why brother?!?!?!

Clue: There are only 6 mobs -named- in the entire game that say this line.

I believe when you are on the Dark Brotherhood quest to kill everyone in the hidden sanctuary, (I forget the town), they say that when you attack them.

chrisman 007 02-21-10 08:33 AM

Holmstrom 02-21-10 06:22 PM

The best line in Morrowind? "Do you happen to know what the fine here is for necrophilia? Just asking..." Or was that Oblivion...

Inquisitor Varrius 02-21-10 08:31 PM

:shok: Don't think they had anything that creepy in Morrowind. (Shhhh! I'm Creeping!) Although some of the stuff the monsters say comes close. Of course, you can't talk to them without cheats, so that doesn't really count. I guess Oblivion just went the extra creepy mile with that.

Holmstrom 02-21-10 10:03 PM

Hah, now that I remember it was from some Dark Elf in Oblivion. That's one thing I didn't get. The Dark Elves in Morrowind were pretty aggressive and more or less badass. What the hell happened in Oblivion? Before it seemed like that the slightest insult would cause them to stab you in the face, but in Oblivion they would probably wuss out and run away.

Marneus Calgar 02-21-10 11:01 PM

Was the original post based on Fable II? :P

Holmstrom 02-21-10 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marneus Calgar (Post 574334)
Was the original post based on Fable II? :P

Surely you jest! I played the first Fable extensively, but never had the chance to get very involved with the 2nd game.

NoiseMarine 02-21-10 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holmstrom (Post 573918)
I believe when you are on the Dark Brotherhood quest to kill everyone in the hidden sanctuary, (I forget the town), they say that when you attack them.

Haha you got it! It's in Cheydinal, quest called 'Purification' I've put so many hours into this game... :laugh:

Holmstrom 02-22-10 04:00 AM

What was the name of the hidden Scamp merchant in Morrowind?

NoiseMarine 02-22-10 01:54 PM

Creeper, and he's a Scamp. :victory:

Name the highest point in Oblivion (that has a map marker) and the secret enemy that spawns there.

Tip: There's a similar enemy in Morrowind ex-pack Bloodmoon.

Also lovin the Guard song.

Marneus Calgar 02-22-10 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holmstrom (Post 574336)
Surely you jest! I played the first Fable extensively, but never had the chance to get very involved with the 2nd game.

Well, that first post basically quoted it :P

Holmstrom 02-22-10 03:24 PM

Damn...Uderfryke Matron? I forget the location where it is though.

NoiseMarine 02-23-10 10:15 PM

C'mon guys! Don't let me win already... :P

Inquisitor Varrius 02-24-10 01:18 AM

Is this with bloodmoon or not? Can't remember which mountain's taller...

khorneflake 02-24-10 02:57 AM

the Jerral mountaints?
drop point or the temple?

Holmstrom 02-24-10 03:53 AM

I just know that it's where I shot the Adoring Fan off with a nuke spell.

StormWulfen 02-24-10 05:52 PM

The place is called "Dive rock" I believe and the secret enemy is the Underfyke Matron.

What do I win :P

Holmstrom 02-24-10 06:15 PM

You win a brand new heap of rotten vegetables! And access to another question.

What legendary piece of armor is hidden under Ebonheart in Morrowind?

Farseer Darvaleth 02-24-10 06:25 PM

Yeah he basically quoted Fable II.

He asks you to either Pay a Fine, Community Service (or something like that, where you go and fight some bandits or big beetles) or resist Arrest.

I always resist arrest and kill so many guards to a point where they no longer spawn. if the Xbox hasn't frozen by then, I can do whatever I want (although I culd've done that in the first place) whilst toying with the accasional guard. They really should make some better guards come along after killing about 150 of them. (upon retuning to the town where I did this, I was chargeds with murder x242, attempted murder x2 (accidents) theft x 19 (although my money goes off the edge of box set aside for it) vandalism x 6 (like breaking windows, even though I could just buy the house THEN break) and also oddly extortion x1 (meh, seemed like fun) and I just payed the fine, couldn't be bothered to fight again. Although my list of community service has piled up, because NOTHING STOPS YOU FROM NOT DOING IT AND PILING IT UP lol silly Fable law enforcement...

Holmstrom 02-27-10 11:42 PM

Fable...I got bored of that game and killed everyone by the time I gave my old Xbox a salute farewell. It stopped working. I still have it somewhere...Along with the first Star Wars: Battlefront. But that game got old too after spending most of my time trying to run people down on speeder bikes.

NoiseMarine 02-28-10 02:10 AM

I got bored of Fable after I beat it, yeah it was a disappointment to me.

And for Holm's question, I think it's Dragonbone Cuirass... :victory:
And if that's wrong, it's Lord's Armor. (pending on which one you mean, most likely Dragonbone as Lord's can also be obtained through a quest.)

My turn, how does one obtain the best shield in the Morrowind? -It starts with an E-

I've also got to ask, does the X-box version of Morrowind play with the 360?
On another note... I'm such a fucking Elder Scrolls nerd... >.>

Holmstrom 02-28-10 04:26 AM

That's a tough one...

Yeah, it's supported by the 360. You may have to auto-download an update for the game first, but that's about it. I might wind up getting it even though I already have it on my PC.

NoiseMarine 03-01-10 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holmstrom (Post 578726)
That's a tough one...

Yeah, it's supported by the 360. You may have to auto-download an update for the game first, but that's about it. I might wind up getting it even though I already have it on my PC.

That was the point :biggrin:

Awesome that it's supported by the 360, always wanted to play through it with a controller instead of "mah keys ond maus pod lolololol101ololol!"
I don't really know why.

Holmstrom 03-05-10 04:53 AM

I think you've stumped us with that question. Those who have refused to cheat on google, anyway.

NoiseMarine 03-05-10 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holmstrom (Post 582454)
I think you've stumped us with that question. Those who have refused to cheat on google, anyway.

Alright, if it takes more than a day to answer... Google it? Rules proposed. :victory: