Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/29-off-topic/)
-   -   Stop! (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/off-topic/56666-stop.html)

Holmstrom 02-21-10 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoiseMarine (Post 573904)
You dare defy the might, of the Imperial Legion!?!?

+rep to whoever gets this one...

Why brother?!?!?!

Clue: There are only 6 mobs -named- in the entire game that say this line.

I believe when you are on the Dark Brotherhood quest to kill everyone in the hidden sanctuary, (I forget the town), they say that when you attack them.

chrisman 007 02-21-10 08:33 AM

Holmstrom 02-21-10 06:22 PM

The best line in Morrowind? "Do you happen to know what the fine here is for necrophilia? Just asking..." Or was that Oblivion...

Inquisitor Varrius 02-21-10 08:31 PM

:shok: Don't think they had anything that creepy in Morrowind. (Shhhh! I'm Creeping!) Although some of the stuff the monsters say comes close. Of course, you can't talk to them without cheats, so that doesn't really count. I guess Oblivion just went the extra creepy mile with that.

Holmstrom 02-21-10 10:03 PM

Hah, now that I remember it was from some Dark Elf in Oblivion. That's one thing I didn't get. The Dark Elves in Morrowind were pretty aggressive and more or less badass. What the hell happened in Oblivion? Before it seemed like that the slightest insult would cause them to stab you in the face, but in Oblivion they would probably wuss out and run away.

Marneus Calgar 02-21-10 11:01 PM

Was the original post based on Fable II? :P

Holmstrom 02-21-10 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marneus Calgar (Post 574334)
Was the original post based on Fable II? :P

Surely you jest! I played the first Fable extensively, but never had the chance to get very involved with the 2nd game.

NoiseMarine 02-21-10 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holmstrom (Post 573918)
I believe when you are on the Dark Brotherhood quest to kill everyone in the hidden sanctuary, (I forget the town), they say that when you attack them.

Haha you got it! It's in Cheydinal, quest called 'Purification' I've put so many hours into this game... :laugh:

Holmstrom 02-22-10 04:00 AM

What was the name of the hidden Scamp merchant in Morrowind?

NoiseMarine 02-22-10 01:54 PM

Creeper, and he's a Scamp. :victory:

Name the highest point in Oblivion (that has a map marker) and the secret enemy that spawns there.

Tip: There's a similar enemy in Morrowind ex-pack Bloodmoon.

Also lovin the Guard song.