Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Modelling and Painting (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/27-modelling-painting/)
-   -   Your army/armies (pics are encouraged!) (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/modelling-painting/5255-your-army-armies-pics-encouraged.html)

Damned Fist 02-09-08 09:29 PM

Quote:

You know, I want to attempt to paint like you, im gonna get some space marines and try to make them diorama, because you have inspired me
Post some pics and show us what you have!

Marneus Calgar 02-09-08 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damned Fist (Post 63948)
Post some pics and show us what you have!

I dont have a digi cam, so cant really give pics... But i know my Masters of the Chapter are pretty good, not the best but not too bad :biggrin:

Damned Fist 02-09-08 10:24 PM

Quote:

I dont have a digi cam, so cant really give pics... But i know my Masters of the Chapter are pretty good, not the best but not too bad
Borrow a friends...:wink:

Pandawithissues... 02-10-08 03:37 PM

As i expected Fist, that is a beautifully executed and painted army.

I would definitely encourage you to enter the GD competition, you may not win, but you can't win if you don't enter...

Damned Fist 02-10-08 05:07 PM

Thanks Panda! I appreciate your encouragement.:victory:

Pandawithissues... 02-10-08 05:16 PM

The only constructive criticism i could give on the army overall (and bear in mind this is minor) is what is the deal with the whirlwind?

Everything else has yellow as the main colour? It just doesnt seem to fit in at the moment. I hope this is what you mean by there being work to do with the tank.

Damned Fist 02-10-08 05:25 PM

Quote:

what is the deal with the whirlwind?
Alright..., you caught me. I bought a rhino off of someone and converted it into a Imperial Fist Whirlwind. I couldn't get it completed before the tournament so I just painted the turret and left the rest black with a few details picked out. I'll eventually get around to finishing it. (Shhhh! don't tell anyone though). :wink:

Pandawithissues... 02-10-08 05:33 PM

No problem mate ;)

I just didn't think it was your style to have that sort of thing sticking out like a sore thumb in the midst of the rest of your yellow masterpieces.

P.S. A yellow tutorial would be welcome from you...
But I wont say what for....

The Wraithlord 02-12-08 10:47 PM

Dude I love that base! Very very sweet. How long did that take to make?

Mad King George 02-12-08 10:50 PM

Damned Fist

how long does it take you to paint one model >?