Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Other Systems (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/100-other-systems/)
-   -   Anima Tactics (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/other-systems/43430-anima-tactics.html)

Thuellai 08-08-09 08:06 PM

Anima Tactics

Last thread on this is super-old, so I decided not to get necromantic with it. Anyway, seems cool so far. Been checking out the minis myself, they're pretty nice in terms of detail, and the start-up cost is like, 30-60 bucks (depending on how big a game you wanna play) and whatever you spend on paint.

Stella Cadente 08-08-09 09:40 PM

its a really good but really simple system, been buying the models and painting them but so far only played it today, but even after just 2 games I could remember the rules very easily

Thuellai 08-09-09 06:25 AM

Oh? Which faction/affiliation are you interested in most? I'm probably going to build a primarily Light group with some Neutrals in there - there are some Dark models I'm interested in, but a lot of the Dark models tend towards cheesecake and that irritates me a bit.

Stella Cadente 08-09-09 06:40 AM

at the moment I do church and I have
Sister Evangelina
Xavier
Saint Astraega
and Kronen from the starter

but I wanna do pretty much every faction cus each has a model I like, and I ain't really fussed light or dark wise, if I like a model, no matter on rules, then I'll use it, and since I wanna play pure factions I don't have to worry allot about light or dark.

Thuellai 08-09-09 06:47 AM

Ahh. Current plans are actually quite similar - for some reason I'm quite fond of the Alius model as well, but yeah, the Light Starter, Astraega, Xavier, and for my Wanderer, most likely Takanosuke or Jiang Pao are the current plan. Though I'm also quite fond of a lot of the Wissenschaft models and Bael and Ophiel. If I get Takanosuke, I think he has something special with Evangelina or some such? In which case I'd make sure to have her.

Stella Cadente 08-09-09 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thuellai (Post 453052)
Though I'm also quite fond of a lot of the Wissenschaft models

same here, I'd love to get my hands on the limited edition Celia model *wolf whistles*, now thats a model

Thuellai 08-09-09 06:34 PM

Indeed. Personally I want a Goethia really bad, but he's horribly expensive compared to the rest of them.

LukeValantine 08-20-09 05:12 AM

For some reason when I first read the title of this thread I thought I would find Stella Cadente here don't know why, but thats not important what is important is that apparently the game is worth picking up. This is good because I have been looking at the models since I seen that one character with the possessed armor. Not to mention I could use a break from the convoluted mess that is flames of war.

Stella Cadente 08-20-09 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeValantine (Post 461152)
For some reason when I first read the title of this thread I thought I would find Stella Cadente here don't know why,

any system with better rules, and better models than GW I'm usually interested in :p
Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeValantine (Post 461152)
Not to mention I could use a break from the convoluted mess that is flames of war.

flames of warhammer you mean, WWII units with armour saves?, stupid idea

Thuellai 09-24-09 08:38 PM

Managed to get a few games in (along with finally getting Kronen painted) and it's a really fun system. One of the things I find myself loving is that my collection is already big enough that not only can I play, but I can split my collection and play with someone who doesn't have any models - and all of that for only a little more than two squads of 40k.