Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   New Member Introductions (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/20-new-member-introductions/)
-   -   Hold the line, whatever the cost! (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/new-member-introductions/34715-hold-line-whatever-cost.html)

SolarMacharius 04-21-09 07:30 AM

Hold the line, whatever the cost!

Hello lads and ladies,

my name is Marcel and i´m from the beautiful city of Hamburg in Germany.
I just had the funny intention to register with this forum and first thing it told me was to introduce myself to all the other guys around here, and i thought this is a god idea.
I´m playing WH40k for about 15 years now and it was the Imperial Guard which sucked my into this wonderful universe of bloodshed and mayhem.
I still stick to my old Guard buddies and play alot of games with them, through good and bad times they have always proven their worth in the heat of the battle, so i reinforced them again and again.
I own a decent Force of around 600 Guardsmen and roundabout 20 Tanks of various designs. In addition to this, as you all now, i couldn´t resist to try some other armies and started several Space Marine Armies which also have grown to an appropriate size. 3 complete Companies of different Chapters, with my favourite Blood Swords (Blood Angel successor chapter) gaining the most of my attention. The prove my faith in the emperor and to check my own forces for witches and heretics i also own a medium-sized SOB army lead by an extraordinary "understanding" inquisitor.
So if youre around my place somewhere and have your army/armies with you, just give me a pm and maybe we can have some fun at our LGS here in Hamburg or at a friends place, its up to you.

If you´ve got any questions, dont be shy, i will answer each and anyone of you.

Best regards, Marcel

Viscount Vash 04-21-09 10:51 AM

Welcome to the site. :)

That is an Impressive amount of Guardsmen you have.
Is most of your stuff painted?

I would love to see your armies appearing in the Gallery.

gwmaniac 04-22-09 02:16 AM

Welcome to Heresy, man! That's a stunning amount of Guard you've got, I might have a heart attack at looking at them all, but post some pics up still, I can risk it! :)

Stuntiesrule 04-22-09 02:44 AM

Welcome to heresy, you have the guard army I hope mine can someday be. For The Emperor.

SolarMacharius 04-22-09 06:33 AM

About 90% are painted, i promise i put some pics up so you can see the humble guardsmen, row upon row marching towards death or glory. :victory:

primarch-angron 04-23-09 09:29 AM

I hope that i have an army that big someday and that my faith to the emperor will be rewarded with an amazing victory.
Peace out:victory: