Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   New Member Introductions (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/20-new-member-introductions/)
-   -   Greetings from the Chapter (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/new-member-introductions/30350-greetings-chapter.html)

InquisitorTidusSolomon 03-07-09 05:07 PM

Greetings from the Chapter

Hi. I've been playing 40k for about four years now and I finally decided to join the site to get feedback on my army lists, etc. My main army is Space Marines, and I play Eldar and Necrons on the side.

Viscount Vash 03-07-09 06:29 PM

Welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy your visits to Heresy Online.

You say greetings from the Chapter, which one do you play?

InquisitorTidusSolomon 03-07-09 07:38 PM

I play a Second Founding Chapter of the Salamanders, although I'm still struggling to come up with a name. (Dragon is obviously going to be included somewhere in the name)

gwmaniac 03-07-09 09:51 PM

Hey, welcome to Heresy! I'd love to see some pics of your Chapter, how many points do you have? And what Eldar craftworld do you play??? I'm looking forward to seeing you around the forums, enjoy your stay! :)

InquisitorTidusSolomon 03-08-09 12:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by gwmaniac (Post 323418)
Hey, welcome to Heresy! I'd love to see some pics of your Chapter, how many points do you have? And what Eldar craftworld do you play??? I'm looking forward to seeing you around the forums, enjoy your stay! :)

The paint scheme for my chapter is attached to this post. I still have most of the army to paint, but right now, I have about 3500 points of Marines. Speaking of which, it'd be much appreciated if you could give me some feedback on my current army list. It's in Space Marine Army Lists under "2000-point Marine Army w/ Daemonhunter Inquisitor allies"

I play Biel-Tan Eldar.

Thanks for the warm welcome!:mrgreen:

InquisitorTidusSolomon 03-08-09 12:03 AM

this is just a side question: How do you edit your profile so that you have your country's flag on it?

Chaosftw 03-08-09 07:43 AM

Hey Welcome to Heresy!

Your color scheme looks great!

Have you decided on a name for your chapter yet?

As for the flag thing, all you need to do is go into your Used CP then check the left I cant remember what yo click on exactly but a few trials and I am sure you will find it.

Cheers,

Chaosftw

Red Corsairs 03-08-09 08:12 AM

Hello and welcome to Heresy Online!

That sure is an interesting colour scheme you have yourself there! It'd be cool to see some pictures of painted ones one day!

As for the flag, like Chaosftw said, go to your User CP (control panel) towards the top of the screen and then on the left hand side you should see 'Edit Profile' somewhere. Click on that and if you scroll down you will eventually see 'Country Flag'. Change it to your desired flag and your done.

I hope you enjoy your stay on the forums.