Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   New Member Introductions (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/20-new-member-introductions/)
-   -   Hello... (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/new-member-introductions/30039-hello.html)

plague-tastic icecream 03-04-09 05:12 AM

Hello...

My name is Shawn. My friends convinced my to start 40k about 6 months ago and now I cant get enough. I have a Deathguard army. I like to base my army on fluff and not competivness. I hope to get to know all of you and have a good time in my new found hobby.

Shawn

Death to the false emperor! Hail Granfather Nurgle!

Crimson_fists 03-04-09 07:07 AM

Welcome to Heresy Online Plague-tastic icecream. If you like the fluff of the game more more than gaming, then you'll probably enjoy the Fluff section. I like the fluff of 40k meself, always something you didn't know.

May i inquire about your username, it sounds quite interesting, how did you come by it? Anyway, welcome and i'll see you around the place later.

Crimson Fists,

Viscount Vash 03-04-09 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crimson_fists (Post 320064)
Welcome to Heresy Online Plague-tastic icecream.

May i inquire about your username, it sounds quite interesting, how did you come by it? Anyway, welcome and i'll see you around the place later.

Crimson Fists,

Welcome to the boards.

Yes Crimsons right thats some handle you have there, whats its history?

There are a fair few threads in Ongoing Projects and Modelling and Painting forums that may interest you as well as the fluff forums as Grandpapa Nurgle has put some nasty plague ridden stuff in there.

ironnurgle 03-04-09 02:29 PM

death to the false emperor Hail popa Nurgle

i am with you on that Plague brother Shawn death to the false emperor! and death to the pompus Ultramarine scum :angry:

gwmaniac 03-04-09 02:49 PM

Welcome to Heresy, man! I'd love to see pics of your Death Guard, I used to think they were terrible, but after this guy came in to my GW with a beautifully painted Death Guard, I was immediately in love with those minis! I'm not a competitive gamer either, I just like to collect the army and then play with them (losing most of the time :grin:) but meh, I don't really care if I win or lose, unless it's at a tournament.

juddski 03-04-09 03:09 PM

hello shawn and Welcome to Heresy Online

plague-tastic icecream 03-04-09 11:41 PM

Thanks for the welcome! As for my username, theres really not that much behind it. Its from a phrase that a few of my friends use and I just added a nurgle twist. From craptastic icecream sprung plague tastic icecream.

Ill try to get some pics up soon.

GWManiac: not to sound like a stalker creep or anything but a friend of mine on this forum (blood pact) said that he was talking to you and you live near us. Maybe we can organize a game soon.

Shawn

ironnurgle 03-05-09 10:16 AM

i would love to put some pics of my nurgle space marines but my digi cam is crap and i carnt get good pics