Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Warhammer Fluff (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/38-warhammer-fluff/)
-   -   What would you be in the Warhammer Fantasy world? (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/warhammer-fluff/29984-what-would-you-warhammer-fantasy-world.html)

Duty 03-04-09 03:35 AM

I'd have to be a Brettonian Lord on a Pegasus flying above everyone else with a huge lance messing up anything I choose, AND I got the blessings of the Lady on my side :biggrin:

Captain Galus 03-04-09 03:49 AM

I'd want to be a High Elf White Lion! A badass lumberjack who can still hit it off with the ladies :biggrin:

Srs bsns: Running around with an albino lion, one of the hardest animals in the animal kingdom, and choppin' Druchii up with a huge axe is right up my alley.

Vorag of Strigos 03-05-09 06:52 PM

I would be Vorag, The Ghoul King, who, (In the book) tried to reclaim the city of Strigos with a hugeass ghoul army, but was killed by a well aimed bolt thrower shot, either that Or I'd be a Death Lore DAEMON! kickass!!

your master 03-07-09 12:12 PM

id be a chaos spawn atleast it couldnt be any worse:laugh: just kidding
i would be slaan mage priest live forever, dont have to walk, minions do everything for you. plus crazy powerful spells

neilbatte 03-07-09 04:26 PM

I'd be a retired Empire greatsword running a bar somewhere quiet with enough stories to keep my patrons buying me beers but no real need to launch myself at the uncountable horrors that infest the world, Best to leave that sort of thing to the young'uns.

xiawujing 03-09-09 12:43 AM

I'd definitely go for being a Bright Wizard.

Israfil 03-11-09 02:07 AM

i would totally be a Halfling, because they got the easy life a few dozen meals a day lots of sleep, no murderous monsters out to get me. maybe i would hang out at neilbatte's bar, who knows.

xenra 03-15-09 02:15 PM

ill be anything chaos. specifically Khorne Chaos Lord on Juggernaut

Death Shroud 03-15-09 11:03 PM

I'd like to say a cool Dark Elf Corsair cruising the waves and kicking arse or an Imperial Noble with my secret club Slaanesh membership card.
Truth is I always think Halfings have the right idea in life, the simple pleasures of good food, a drink down the pub with friends and then sitting in front of the fire with a good book.

Doombull 04-05-09 09:31 PM

I would like to be one thing and one thing only, i would like to be a reiksguard knight, they are the greatest knights in the greatest army in the old world and are just immense