Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Warhammer Fluff (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/38-warhammer-fluff/)
-   -   What would you be in the Warhammer Fantasy world? (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/warhammer-fluff/29984-what-would-you-warhammer-fantasy-world.html)

Masked Jackal 02-04-10 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grimskul25 (Post 563294)
I'd either be a master engineer of Nuln or a Bright/Gold Wizard Lord, either way I'd be blasting the enemy from range, laughing as they do the "burny dance" or when ranks of foes collapse and flee after a cannonball careens, demolishes and grinds them into the ground as a fine, mushy paste. :biggrin:

Just hope you don't misfire/miscast! D:

EuroChild 02-04-10 09:07 PM

A Marienburg merchant greedy, fat, sleazy and rich enough to afford my own private army to come and eff you up when you step on my toes.
And don't bother trying to assassinate me, they know I can pay them more than you can.
That's what I'd want to be.

Reality would most likely be a Brettonian Peasant toiling in the fields and living in poo.

stevenhassell 02-05-10 07:59 PM

lets see im 6'4" 290lbs um it would have to be an oger, but defantly a hunter,,, i have to big dogs:grin:

Barnster 02-28-10 09:26 PM

I'd either be a HE mage or a von carstein vamp

fatboy955 03-06-10 06:02 PM

i guess i would have to be Orc:Drinking, Fighting, More Drinking, More fighting then a nap and then more Drinking etc

shaantitus 03-08-10 03:03 AM

Engineer, thats what i am now.

Arvelen 03-08-10 06:15 AM

Dwarf Ironbreaker. One solid wall of Gromril-clad killing machines.

Serrated Man 03-08-10 08:43 AM

Want to be:

Dark elf Sorceress coven's massage therapist.
Empire noble, part of the local slaaneshi cult.

What I would be:

The village idiot or local madman :biggrin:

Inquisitor Aurelius 03-12-10 05:26 PM

I'd have to go with vampire. Ageless, hard as nails, able to walk into a graveyard and come out with an army...

But more importantly, it'd give me the opportunity to just do what I liked. None of that "defending a slowly dying empire" or "pleasing the gods" crap for me, thanks. If you're a vampire, you get to be your own boss.

I tend to be nocturnal anyway (when given the choice), so I've got a head start. The whole thirst-for-the-blood-of-mortals line would be a bit of a pain in the arse, but I reckon you could just take a nip here and there without ever actually murdering anyone. And failing that, there's always those bastard witch hunters that come hammering on the gate just when you've picked up a book.:grin:

ChaosRedCorsairLord 03-13-10 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inquisitor Aurelius (Post 587983)
I'd have to go with vampire. Ageless, hard as nails, able to walk into a graveyard and come out with an army...

There is the insanity that usually affects them, which would kinda suck.