Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Roleplay Threads (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/110-roleplay-threads/)
-   -   Is there any active interest on this forum anymore? (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/roleplay-threads/218810-there-any-active-interest-forum-anymore.html)

Krymson86 10-29-17 02:47 AM

Is there any active interest on this forum anymore?

Been a bit of a lurker for awhile now. Are there still any active RPs or anyone getting the pull to write again?

Thanks,
Krym

Shandathe 10-30-17 01:16 AM

Probably? It's kind of hard to say when the last real posts here were back in February. It probably doesn't help that 40K is sort of between RPG products.

mrojohbk 11-04-17 08:00 AM

if you could get a group I would be down in a heartbeat

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Khornate Renegade 11-05-17 04:52 PM

I would definitely be interested in an RP, I might actually start up an Only War sort of RP, my lack of materials be damned. Was anyone else thinking of creating a new group?

mrojohbk 11-09-17 04:36 AM

count me in

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Brother Dextus 11-09-17 12:35 PM

depends on the game for me. not too fussed for deathwatch, but only war / dark heresy / rogue trader would be fun.

Krymson86 11-14-17 01:54 AM

If we did anything it likely wouldn't be a tabletop over the forum Brother Dextus. I'd be open to Renegade marines of some sort or Astartes. My buddy and I also thought about perhaps doing something incorporating the new Primaris Marines, an rp about a company from the Unnumbered Sons or something like that.

Brother Dextus 11-15-17 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khornate Renegade (Post 2433257)
I would definitely be interested in an RP, I might actually start up an Only War sort of RP, my lack of materials be damned. Was anyone else thinking of creating a new group?

If you need some material - PM me, i may be able to assist.

Brother Dextus 11-15-17 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krymson86 (Post 2433953)
If we did anything it likely wouldn't be a tabletop over the forum Brother Dextus. I'd be open to Renegade marines of some sort or Astartes. My buddy and I also thought about perhaps doing something incorporating the new Primaris Marines, an rp about a company from the Unnumbered Sons or something like that.

I wasn't suggesting to do it full rules set style. A general guideline - like pirate rules :)