Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Black Library Fiction (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/108-black-library-fiction/)
-   -   Issues I have with Black Library website (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/black-library-fiction/213762-issues-i-have-black-library-website.html)

Knockagh 03-21-17 05:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Haven't got round to sending the email yet but I think it's quite bad.

evanswolves 03-21-17 06:39 PM

I think you shouldve emailed themt he moment you got it, they might have put a copy aside for when you returned it, now theyve all sold out

Knockagh 03-21-17 08:48 PM

It didn't come like that, its worn off. I didn't notice until last night.

Doelago 03-22-17 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evanswolves (Post 2393186)
I think you shouldve emailed themt he moment you got it, they might have put a copy aside for when you returned it, now theyve all sold out

I can tell you from experience that they do keep a few copies away from sale in case of replacements being needed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knockagh (Post 2393154)
Haven't got round to sending the email yet but I think it's quite bad.

God that‘s awful. Mine is doing the same, tho its nowhere near as bad as of yet.

Entarion 03-22-17 06:47 PM

In other thread I read about prints worsening quality and now these "exclusive" editions (where only price seems to be exclusive).

Why do I feel they just want to screw you instead of delivering superior product. It's disgusting.

evanswolves 03-22-17 07:37 PM

Email tonight about changes to the site, seems like theyre going to try and make the site better

Knockagh 03-22-17 07:51 PM

Web site changes approach! They must be reading these threads!

I emailed about the gold spine flaking and they immediately came back to say they would replace it so they must have some copies left for emergency situations. That's what I've come to expect from GW they are expensive but customer service is great.

Entarion 03-22-17 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evanswolves (Post 2393714)
Email tonight about changes to the site, seems like theyre going to try and make the site better

Separation of digital and physical products might be good idea if that's what it means. I think it can't get any worse so let's hope at least categories will be coming back.

Quote:

I emailed about the gold spine flaking and they immediately came back to say they would replace it so they must have some copies left for emergency situations. That's what I've come to expect from GW they are expensive but customer service is great.
Good for you. Wondering if it's just the case for you two or is it common problem for other books ?

Khorne's Fist 03-22-17 08:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Big changes coming to the site soon. Looks like the rules are getting their own site, which should remove some of the clutter from the BL site.

Knockagh 03-22-17 08:11 PM

[QUOTE=Entarion;2393730]
Quote:

Originally Posted by evanswolves (Post 2393714)

Quote:

Good for you. Wondering if it's just the case for you two or is it common problem for other books ?

It might be a problem with thIs particular book but I've bought loads of limited editions and they are always top quality. This one is particularly stunning, to be honest the flaking wouldn't have put me off buying it. It really is a cracker