Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   New Member Introductions (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/20-new-member-introductions/)
-   -   I am returned! (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/new-member-introductions/209705-i-am-returned.html)

Midnight's Shade 09-29-16 06:38 PM

I am returned!

Hello again Heretics, MidnightSun here. I left in The Great Password Switcheroo; presumably emails were sent to distraught, withdrawal-suffering ex-Heretics, but I've been here for a very long time through a very great many email accounts and I suppose my recovery email is sat around languishing in an inactive email profile. So, to our venerated mods, if one of you would be so kind as to PM me a password reset, I'd be very much appreciative. If that can't be done, then c'est la vie; I'm back and better than ever.

ntaw 09-29-16 08:02 PM

Welcome back! Best of luck returning to your former profile.

How are your Ultramarines coming along?

Midnight's Shade 09-29-16 08:04 PM

Picked up the last few Bikers, Scouts and Chaplain I needed to run Battle Company, so eager to try that out; hobby-wise, not much, for I have been painting Leman Russes (got my Emperor's Fist Armoured Company pretty much finished, just 2 searchlights left) and ordering an ass tonne of Genestealer Cults.

Lord of the Night 09-29-16 08:06 PM

151 Attachment(s)
Welcome back Midnight, looking forward to seeing what you've been working on.

LotN

Midnight's Shade 09-29-16 08:10 PM

Thanks, hombre - reminds me of the other reason I haven't done anything with my Ultramarines.

I spent more on Night Lords Upgrade Packs than I did on the actual Betrayal at Calth boxes...

Lord of the Night 09-29-16 08:32 PM

151 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight's Shade (Post 2363497)
Thanks, hombre - reminds me of the other reason I haven't done anything with my Ultramarines.

I spent more on Night Lords Upgrade Packs than I did on the actual Betrayal at Calth boxes...

Heh, FW prices are insane. I'll be working on my own Legion soon, I just need to buy the upgrade packs which may take some time, but once i've got them... :grin2:

(What Legion you might ask? It's a surprise, but I will say it's NOT the Night Lords.)

LotN

ntaw 09-30-16 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight's Shade (Post 2363481)
Picked up the last few Bikers, Scouts and Chaplain I needed to run Battle Company, so eager to try that out; hobby-wise, not much, for I have been painting Leman Russes (got my Emperor's Fist Armoured Company pretty much finished, just 2 searchlights left) and ordering an ass tonne of Genestealer Cults.

Getting ready for a Genestealer Cult army?

...I know I am. Goodbye, Guard :grin:

admin 10-03-16 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight's Shade (Post 2363449)
Hello again Heretics, MidnightSun here. I left in The Great Password Switcheroo; presumably emails were sent to distraught, withdrawal-suffering ex-Heretics, but I've been here for a very long time through a very great many email accounts and I suppose my recovery email is sat around languishing in an inactive email profile. So, to our venerated mods, if one of you would be so kind as to PM me a password reset, I'd be very much appreciative. If that can't be done, then c'est la vie; I'm back and better than ever.

Hey there,

I have sent you a password reminder and once you log in it will ask you to reset your password.

Let me know if you have any issues :)

~ Glenda