Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Black Library Fiction (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/108-black-library-fiction/)
-   -   Why no softback for "Talon of Horus"? (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/black-library-fiction/206850-why-no-softback-talon-horus.html)

forkmaster 06-04-16 11:50 AM

Why no softback for "Talon of Horus"?
 
One thing that has bugged me for quite sometime is that there is no softback for Talon of Horus. I even e-mailed Black Library and the guy who ansered had no idea about it. It has been 1˝ years since its first release.

Knockagh 06-04-16 01:54 PM

No sign of a sequel either. I have mostly forgotten the story I can remember the outline but any detail is gone. With BLs current, one week, ceasefire on limited edition releases I'm desperately trying to catch up so won't be revisiting it ToH any time soon. Be nice for paperback buyers to get a read after all this time, if you do please remind me what it's about!

forkmaster 06-05-16 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knockagh (Post 2342074)
No sign of a sequel either. I have mostly forgotten the story I can remember the outline but any detail is gone. With BLs current, one week, ceasefire on limited edition releases I'm desperately trying to catch up so won't be revisiting it ToH any time soon. Be nice for paperback buyers to get a read after all this time, if you do please remind me what it's about!

ADB is currently writing Black Legion, it's just taking a long time to finish up. I imagine it will drop next year or so.

Garrak 06-08-16 06:49 AM

Bookdepository has a paperback version on pre-order : The Talon of Horus : Aaron Dembski-Bowden : 9781784960490 for December.

Dark Apostle Marduk 06-10-16 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forkmaster (Post 2342050)
One thing that has bugged me for quite sometime is that there is no softback for Talon of Horus. I even e-mailed Black Library and the guy who ansered had no idea about it. It has been 1˝ years since its first release.

Excellent question. I was wondering this, myself. As the gentleman below your post mentioned; I was wondering when the sequel would be finished! I really want to read it, and some of the others are just not the same. I have lost my taste in some of the other stories, so they really need to hurry this up!!

Damnit ADB, and your writer's block.

Lord Mephiston 06-10-16 08:43 AM

TBH it was good. Decent, but not as good as his Night Lords.

forkmaster 06-11-16 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garrak (Post 2342922)
Bookdepository has a paperback version on pre-order : The Talon of Horus : Aaron Dembski-Bowden : 9781784960490 for December.

Alright later this year then! :)


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:17 AM.

Powered by the Emperor of Man.


vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise v2.6.0 Beta 4 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome