Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Roleplay Threads (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/110-roleplay-threads/)
-   -   [Recruitment] The Storm... (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/roleplay-threads/204745-storm.html)

Imperial_Commissar 04-22-16 05:58 PM

WoT is pretty much my favorite book series, seeing someone else who is a fan on a 40k thread is a treat.

Carai an Caldazar my friend.

Harlequins-Kiss 04-22-16 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imperial_Commissar (Post 2325594)
WoT is pretty much my favorite book series, seeing someone else who is a fan on a 40k thread is a treat.

Carai an Caldazar my friend.

Caballein misain ye! My friend. (Totally not fangirling right now as wheel of time is also a fave.)

Euphrati 04-23-16 03:49 AM

My interest was mainly in if the roleplay was going to be based around more of an investigative story line with a Inquisitor and retinue or if it was going to be more gun bunny style kick in the door roleplay. I was informed that it was to lean to the later.

Don't get me wrong, I like a good dakka fest like any fangirl, but right now I am looking for something that is a bit less dakka and more emphasis on solving a problem with creative roleplay and character interactions.

Serpion5 04-23-16 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Euphrati (Post 2325722)
My interest was mainly in if the roleplay was going to be based around more of an investigative story line with a Inquisitor and retinue or if it was going to be more gun bunny style kick in the door roleplay. I was informed that it was to lean to the later.

It will shift from the latter into the former if that piques your interest back up. Throwing the Stormtroopers a little out of their comfort zone so to speak.

Serpion5 04-23-16 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harlequins-Kiss (Post 2325546)
His complexion is a nice dark black, common with the charred skin of Nocturn and a pair of eyes to match his world; a bright red. His hair gone entirely as it was simply flammable and impractical in reality.

It was my understanding that only Salamanders astartes have the jet black skin and red eyes, as a result of the gene seed they are implanted with. A native human of Nocturne would be physiologically no different from any other human wouldn't they?

Euphrati 04-23-16 06:50 AM

A shift that direction would indeed catch my interest. Although it will be the first of the next week before I could get a character up.

You are also correct regarding the Salamanders. The Gene seed is what causes their skin to darken to onyx and eyes to glow red. Normal humans from Nocturne can have dark skin, just not the midnight of the sons of Vulcan. They also have all different shades of eyes, including gem tones of emerald and amethyst.

Serpion5 04-23-16 07:12 AM

I can begin composing the into of the action post without a complete character list, so for the time being there is no rush to get recruitment finished. It could be another week or two before the RP actually starts.

In the meantime @Harlequins-Kiss I need you to make the edits I've asked of you.

Dark Apostle Marduk 04-24-16 01:50 AM

Sorry guys! Been extremely busy. I'm all done now, I will have it tonight!

Harlequins-Kiss 04-24-16 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Serpion5 (Post 2325802)

In the meantime @Harlequins-Kiss I need you to make the edits I've asked of you.

Have just finished my work on changes. Thank you for the input!

Scathainn 04-25-16 11:43 PM

Still working on mine! I have finals for university this week so it will probably be done I imagine by either Wednesday or Thursday.