Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Roleplay Threads (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/110-roleplay-threads/)
-   -   -- (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/roleplay-threads/203674-a.html)

GrimGram 03-16-16 06:52 AM

--

(Please remove, if possible! Thank you!)

Iron-Within 03-16-16 07:15 PM

I'd be interested to give this a try, but I joined Heresy Online to roleplay on Heresy Online.

LordNecross 03-17-16 03:32 AM

Too bad I am not interest in Warhammer Fantasy. A Good DnD game would be cool though. But Another site? yeah, probably not for right now. I have enough sites to manage between. :P

Euphrati 03-18-16 02:06 AM

So, if I am reading this correctly, you joined Heresy Online and promptly posted up an advertisement for another site for roleplaying?

I am surprised Darkreever's allowed this post to remain up.

LordNecross 03-18-16 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Euphrati (Post 2314050)
So, if I am reading this correctly, you joined Heresy Online and promptly posted up an advertisement for another site for roleplaying?

Probably going to disappear soon then.

darkreever 03-18-16 01:33 PM

I don't know, I think you all have done a good job on this one.

GrimGram 03-29-16 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Euphrati (Post 2314050)

I am not attempting to poach posters, friend. People aren't a commodity to be taken away from a board or given to another. They'll post where they want to, and on as many sites as they wish. I only wanted to reach out and make friends in the Warhammer roleplaying community and to attempt to display what I've made for any who are interested to partake. :) I'm not in competition with anyone, and I have every intention of posting here as a contributor to this site as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordNecross (Post 2313682)
Too bad I am not interest in Warhammer Fantasy. A Good DnD game would be cool though. But Another site? yeah, probably not for right now. I have enough sites to manage between. :P

I do, however, know what you mean, Necross. Many of us have busy lives and I understand the idea of limiting the number of boards you're active on. I can't post on every board I've ever joined every single day, either. But, if you ever find yourself with some spare time, consider Darker Days in addition to Heresy Online!

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkreever (Post 2314162)
I don't know, I think you all have done a good job on this one.

Thank you very much! I appreciate that!

darkreever 03-30-16 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrimGram (Post 2317202)
Thank you very much! I appreciate that!

Sorry but I wasn't talking about you and your group that made this. My post was aimed more towards @Euphrati , @Iron-Within , and @LordNecross

GrimGram 03-30-16 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkreever (Post 2317418)
Sorry but I wasn't talking about you and your group that made this. My post was aimed more towards @Euphrati , @Iron-Within , and @LordNecross

Ah, well I have no desire to upset anyone or disrespect the administration of this forum, so I will remove the post.