Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   General 40k (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/14-general-40k/)
-   -   2016 40k Wish List (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/general-40k/200242-2016-40k-wish-list.html)

CommissarFox 01-04-16 05:34 PM

2016 40k Wish List

Top 3 people!we can all dream together :hq:

1. Adepts Sororitas plastic kits!!
2. New Grey Knight Codex
3. Cheaper Death Korps of Krieg*

More money*

Im also interested in what other people really want from 40k this year, Ive got a feeling its going to be a good year!

Lord of the Night 01-04-16 05:52 PM

151 Attachment(s)
1.) A new Keeper of Secrets kit
2.) New Skitarii units
3.) New Chaos Space Marine Codex and units

Side wish: The Rak'gol being added as a full 40k faction with a model range. (99% chance it will never happen, but as you say CF, we can dream.)

LotN

ntaw 01-04-16 06:17 PM

1) an update to the BA 'dex bringing it actually in line with 7th edition (could be the same as the Tau update for all I care)
2) an update/Formation/anything that will let Deathwing come in T1 again or at least start on the table
3) ....I'll have to get back to you on this one.

Angel of Blood 01-04-16 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ntaw (Post 2275474)
1) an update to the BA 'dex bringing it actually in line with 7th edition (could be the same as the Tau update for all I care)
2) an update/Formation/anything that will let Deathwing come in T1 again or at least start on the table
3) ....I'll have to get back to you on this one.

I just want number 1 as well.
2) Wouldn't say no to some new models for the BA characters. Dante still looks awesome, but just look at Logan and Calgar these days. Corbulo is just horrible as well. Mephiston I wouldn't mind either way. Tycho just needs to go. Astorath is good. Lemartes is fucking awesome, pity his rules suck.

MidnightSun 01-04-16 06:49 PM

Plastic Greater Daemons, Sisters getting a Dark Eldar-style total overhaul, CSM and Tyranids getting good rules, plastic Cult Troops, plastic Thunderhawk, miraculous intervention to save the Horus Heresy series by Abnett and ADB and the new Gaunt's Ghosts book.

Did I miss any of the usual ones?

My personal three? I don't have three. I don't even have two. I have one very simple wish for 40k this year.

I wish for regularly updated FAQs or releases that bring all the armies to a more consistent power level. Bring it to even just a par with 8th edition Fantasy in terms of inter-Codex balance, and I'm a happy camper.

DelvarusThePitFighter 01-04-16 06:58 PM

1. More HH characters/ primarchs
2. Some more focus on the harlequins as they don't have much to choose from and are as a result quite a weak army on the whole.
3. Urrrrrm more HH fluff? I guess.

ntaw 01-04-16 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angel of Blood (Post 2275490)
Corbulo is just horrible as well. Mephiston I wouldn't mind either way. Tycho just needs to go.

I'm thinking I'll just get the new plastic Priest and use him as Corbs. I have the old metal one but that new guy is such an awesome model. Mephiston would be great to see something new for, but yeah...Tycho needs to go.

Xabre 01-04-16 11:20 PM

A Thousand Sons supplement. Something to make the Legion useful. Preferably without resorting to a Tzeentch Demonkin codex.

conscriptboris 01-11-16 12:36 PM

1 - Badab War Books redone.
2 - Badab War Chapter characters and Squads.
3 - Blood Angels to Stop Sucking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Battman 01-11-16 08:22 PM

Orks orks orks!!!!!

1) New models particularly for the ancient buggies
2) update to the codex so we stand a little stronger
3) update to the forgeworld rules and more new models