Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Black Library Fiction (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/108-black-library-fiction/)
-   -   Wolf King (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/black-library-fiction/194674-wolf-king.html)

Brother Lucian 09-23-15 08:21 PM

The Wolf King is back in action. Chris Wraight continues the saga of Leman Russ in a new novella, and for the first time, it's available simultaneously in Limited Edition and eBook formats. Choose either the lavish hardback or the digital download and join the battle on Friday 2nd October.

Looks like they are doing away with the 1 or 2 year exclusivity on LE releases, and giving the ebook asap.

LokiDeathclaw 09-23-15 08:41 PM

I am excited for this book but slightly disappointed that it is a novella and not a full novel........oh well I expect nothing less from the HH series now

Kreuger 09-23-15 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malus Darkblade (Post 2221898)
Lol at the mead mug attached to his belt....

Ah, yes. Don't leave Fang without it.

Sevatar 09-24-15 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Lucian (Post 2222090)
The Wolf King is back in action. Chris Wraight continues the saga of Leman Russ in a new novella, and for the first time, it's available simultaneously in Limited Edition and eBook formats. Choose either the lavish hardback or the digital download and join the battle on Friday 2nd October.

Looks like they are doing away with the 1 or 2 year exclusivity on LE releases, and giving the ebook asap.

I wonder what the eBook is going to cost though.

csw 09-24-15 12:33 AM

Wait and see. I wonder if this is the first sign of BL extricating their cranial unit from their nether orifices... or shoving it further in.

Kreuger 09-24-15 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by csw (Post 2222178)
Wait and see. I wonder if this is the first sign of BL extricating their cranial unit from their nether orifices... or shoving it further in.

Hmm, I bet they have their little miner lights on their hats and they're going spelunking.

MontytheMighty 09-24-15 02:49 AM

The beer mug at his hip is really ... hilarious

Anakwanar 10-01-15 11:12 AM

Extract is awesome. I do expect a lot from this novella further on

Angel of Blood 10-02-15 04:05 PM

I'm going to buy this. I paid this much for Aurellian, I'm certainly going to pay the same for one of my favourite Primarchs.

But holy shit 19.99 for the ebook!!!!!!

Brother Lucian 10-02-15 05:30 PM

WTF, 28euro for a mere ebook novella? Black Library can keep this one till it gets a more reasonable price.