Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Black Library Fiction (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/108-black-library-fiction/)
-   -   Ragnar Blackmane, written by ADB! (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/black-library-fiction/193298-ragnar-blackmane-written-adb.html)

Doelago 08-19-15 12:14 PM

Ragnar Blackmane, written by ADB!

Well this one came out of nowhere. 55, most likely a novella.

Quote:

http://www.blacklibrary.com/Images/P...lackmaneOC.jpg

ABOUT THIS BOOK
Space Marine Legends: Ragnar Blackmane will be released on Friday the 28th of August. To be among the first to know when it goes on sale, set your reminder now.

THE STORY
Ragnar Blackmane is a legend of the Space Wolves, the youngest warrior ever to rise to command a Great Company. As he battles the forces of Abaddon the Despoiler on the war-ravaged world of Cadia, Ragnar remembers the events that brought him to this place and time, and relates two great sagas from his past, each bringing him into conflict with brother Space Marines from other Chapters, the secretive Dark Angels and savage Flesh Tearers. As these tales influence the events of the present, Ragnar comes to realise that his past actions have consequences...

READ IT BECAUSE
We've seen Ragnar Blackmane as a young Blood Claw before, but this is the first time we get to see him in action in all his Wolf Lord-ly glory! It's a fascinating look at the Space Wolves' relations with other Chapters as well, with both their old rivals, the Dark Angels, and the equally savage and bad-tempered Flesh Tearers turning up.

Angel of Blood 08-19-15 12:27 PM

And I just don't have any money to spare for this. Fuuuuuuuuuck.

Khorne's Fist 08-19-15 03:28 PM

Really excited about ADB getting into more SW action, but not excited enough to be paying €55 for it.

Lord of the Night 08-19-15 04:51 PM

151 Attachment(s)
I need to know the page count. If this is an actual novel, 300-400 pages, then I will get it. It's ADB and Ragnar f**king Blackmane, there's no chance i'd miss that. But if it's a novella, then sorry but no. No more novellas for me.

LotN

Grendelrt 08-19-15 06:07 PM

I would also like to know the page count. Not paying 65 for 180 pages.

Doom wolf 08-19-15 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord of the Night (Post 2200642)
I need to know the page count. If this is an actual novel, 300-400 pages, then I will get it. It's ADB and Ragnar f**king Blackmane, there's no chance i'd miss that. But if it's a novella, then sorry but no. No more novellas for me.

LotN

This.:goodpost:

Captain_Loken 08-19-15 06:39 PM

Just curious, but whats the fascination with Space Wolves?

What they did on Propellos makes them scum imo.

Khorne's Fist 08-19-15 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Loken (Post 2200738)

Cleansing the most tainted and potentially most deadly of all the traitor legions makes them scum how, exactly?

Lord of the Night 08-19-15 06:47 PM

151 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Loken (Post 2200738)
Just curious, but whats the fascination with Space Wolves?

It makes the 30k Space Wolves scum. The 40k Space Wolves on the other hand are rockstars.

LotN

Captain_Loken 08-19-15 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khorne's Fist (Post 2200746)
Cleansing the most tainted and potentially most deadly of all the traitor legions makes them scum how, exactly?

Actually. They were given orders to destroy this world way before the Thousand Sons fell into the ways of Chaos

They were slaughtered because they used the psychic powers of the warp. Which the Emperor had deemed illegal. With some outside whisperings of people who had to force the hand of Mangos the Red.

So, to be fair, they came and slaughtered the entire planet (women and children also, lets not forget.) because of the word of the hypocritical Emperor. So, unfortunately, they were not this deadly traitor legion that you speak of, well when the attack happened.