Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Roleplay Threads (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/110-roleplay-threads/)
-   -   Interest Check-Chaos Rp (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/roleplay-threads/190090-interest-check-chaos-rp.html)

Warmindedjudge 06-25-15 05:06 AM

Interest Check-Chaos Rp

Hello Everybody!

I'm, warmindedjudge and I wanted to ask, is anyone interested in a chaos role play done by me? I am very new to role play THREADS and I never played as a game master also this would be my actual first thread ever on the forums. But I have role played in general on GMOD with serious rp servers. Plus I already have an idea of the story line and I am experienced with warhammer 40k.

So is anybody interested?

darkreever 06-25-15 05:24 AM

Yeah, I'd be interested in at least giving it a look.

BulletToDieFor 06-27-15 06:42 AM

Im in my good man. Blood for the blood god

Newbie-202 07-20-15 11:34 PM

First time I log on in ages and this is what I find? WONDERFUL!

I look forward to causing ALL the Heresy by creating a character who worships opposite Chaos Gods, maybe I'll even get to use that recent drawing of mine....

Warmindedjudge 07-22-15 10:43 AM

I'm still working on it, I became very busy with a lot of other stuff but I will put out a recruit forum soon

BulletToDieFor 07-23-15 03:54 PM

We are ready when you are man

Captain_Loken 08-01-15 05:35 AM

If you're still doing this, I am completely down for this!

MagpieKnight 09-20-15 12:58 AM

I literally just created a profile on this forum just to tell you that I am interested in this. I hope this is still a thing. Would this be using the rules from Black Crusade or a more free-form thing?

Warmindedjudge 09-20-15 08:53 AM

I forgot to get back to this for so long sorry everybody. I already have a storyline ready and I will post the recruitment thread tomorrow well...basically today. I will use the black crusade rule set with some modifications here and there. Sorry for the long wait I have been busy with some stuff and I forgot about this after getting into some arguements and fights.

Captain_Loken 09-20-15 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warmindedjudge (Post 2220010)
I forgot to get back to this for so long sorry everybody. I already have a storyline ready and I will post the recruitment thread tomorrow well...basically today. I will use the black crusade rule set with some modifications here and there. Sorry for the long wait I have been busy with some stuff and I forgot about this after getting into some arguements and fights.

Is this a serious thing?