Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Wargaming News and 40k Rumors (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/34-wargaming-news-40k-rumors/)
-   -   Harlequins, The Great Dance (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/wargaming-news-40k-rumors/178250-harlequins-great-dance.html)

Einherjar667 02-22-15 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Words_of_Truth (Post 2045290)
I kind of really want to convert some now out of dark elf bits, eldar and maybe even wood elf bits. Got the codex today and it mentions the exodites quite a bit which surprised me, I'd love them to do an exodite army.

I had the same notion! Sort of like wood eldar or some such. I'm doing deathwing at the moment and painting up some jungle/bone/tree men themed wraithguard with gorilla esque harlequins would be awesome.

iamtheeviltwin 02-23-15 08:33 PM

I am so bummed, due to the shipping strike I am still waiting on my codex...

Zion 02-23-15 08:59 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Everyone in the US is waiting on their physical copy. Digital copies are out.

Badknox 02-23-15 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zion (Post 2047378)
Everyone in the US is waiting on their physical copy. Digital copies are out.

Yeah I noticed this today, and didn't recall seeing the date before. So has the inital wave already been shipped and is delayed due to port stuff? Or did they actually just push back the NA ship dates?

For the Codex: Harlequins
Availability: Pre-order product that will ship on 7-Mar-2015

Zion 02-23-15 10:23 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Badknox (Post 2047506)
Yeah I noticed this today, and didn't recall seeing the date before. So has the inital wave already been shipped and is delayed due to port stuff? Or did they actually just push back the NA ship dates?

For the Codex: Harlequins
Availability: Pre-order product that will ship on 7-Mar-2015

The books are printed in China, so they're stuck in port on the west coast as the dock workers are slow working as part of their strike. They'll get out eventually, but that has to do with the dock workers and customs at the moment.

So yeah, they likely pushed back the NA release date.

Uveron 02-23-15 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zion (Post 2047530)
The books are printed in China, so they're stuck in port on the west coast as the dock workers are slow working as part of their strike. They'll get out eventually, but that has to do with the dock workers and customs at the moment.

So yeah, they likely pushed back the NA release date.

The Strike sounds like it will lift in the next few days.. (Go check out a News site). But The North American store as a hole is missing allot of things currently.

Zion 02-23-15 10:34 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uveron (Post 2047570)
The Strike sounds like it will lift in the next few days.. (Go check out a News site). But The North American store as a hole is missing allot of things currently.

Yeah, they can get models (since those cross the Atlantic) but anything in print is on short supply right now.

Uveron 02-23-15 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zion (Post 2047578)
Yeah, they can get models (since those cross the Atlantic) but anything in print is on short supply right now.

Even the Models are missing quite a bit as well, since the ports on the Atlantic side are also being over-whelmed as people try and avoid the Strikes on the other side...

Einherjar667 02-24-15 12:35 AM

Harlequins, The Great Dance

I believe the strike is over. Friday was the deadline and CBS reported some half assed story about recovery now that the strike is over.