Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Wargaming News and 40k Rumors (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/34-wargaming-news-40k-rumors/)
-   -   New Skaven (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/wargaming-news-40k-rumors/175690-new-skaven.html)

Einherjar667 12-24-14 05:41 PM

New Skaven

bitsandkits 12-24-14 06:16 PM

Damn you beat me too it, hes a nice model, and big too by the looks of it, end times round 4 I thinks

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Einherjar667 12-24-14 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitsandkits (Post 1985994)
Damn you beat me too it, hes a nice model, and big too by the looks of it, end times round 4 I thinks

Sorry, haha. Word over on Warseer is that it's going to be End Times: Thanquol. Since we can see Nagash's scepter in the second photo, I'd say you're right about it being End Times part 4.

ntaw 12-24-14 06:29 PM

Very cool model.

Khorne's Fist 12-24-14 10:44 PM

It makes five different variants? Nice. Another shit ton of spare bits to sprinkle around your army, even if they are so big as to be used on banner poles.

Lord of the Night 12-25-14 10:01 AM

151 Attachment(s)
*Chitting and evil Laugh*

Our time has come man-things. All will bow-kneel before inevitable Skaven strength-might and great-tyranny... or be eaten, whichever is more-most important.

Is there any word on when End Times: Thanquol, *pause for nerdgasm*, will be released?? I am NOT missing this one. My favourite fictional character of all, yeah Thanquol is my favourite fictional person, is finally getting what he deserves, unparalleled power over Skavendom and the chance to dominate the world?? No way I miss that, no way in hell.

LotN

Einherjar667 12-25-14 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord of the Night (Post 1986298)
*Chitting and evil Laugh*

Our time has come man-things. All will bow-kneel before inevitable Skaven strength-might and great-tyranny... or be eaten, whichever is more-most important.

Is there any word on when End Times: Thanquol, *pause for nerdgasm*, will be released?? I am NOT missing this one. My favourite fictional character of all, yeah Thanquol is my favourite fictional person, is finally getting what he deserves, unparalleled power over Skavendom and the chance to dominate the world?? No way I miss that, no way in hell.

LotN

Word is the next End Times book will be in then next few weeks.

Vaz 12-25-14 08:23 PM

morfangdakka 12-25-14 11:24 PM

That thing looks horrible like some weird viking/ram crossbreed. It doesn't look skaven at all.

Einherjar667 12-25-14 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morfangdakka (Post 1986650)
That thing looks horrible like some weird viking/ram crossbreed. It doesn't look skaven at all.

It's supposed to be some sort of Skaven deity, right? Dudes over on Warseer have been frothing for a "Skaven lord" model but I always assumed that meant a Skaven leader, not the horned rat.