Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Black Library Fiction (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/108-black-library-fiction/)
-   -   Black Library Weekender III - 2014 (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/black-library-fiction/172034-black-library-weekender-iii-2014-a.html)

Death Nikorps 11-05-14 05:08 PM

Black Library Weekender III - 2014

Hi everyone,

I'll be there Saturday & Sunday, and like during The Horus Heresy Weekender in May I'll do a Live Tweet with pics, news, Q&A with authors.

So if you want to "live the weekender at home", just keep an eye here:

https://twitter.com/blacklibrarium

And if you have a question for an author or in general, you'll can tell me on Twitter and I'll do my best to ask to an author for you. Or if you want a pic in particular, or news about pre-release books, etc.

I'll be there for myself, for my website and for all the community. So, do not hesitate to contact me.

I hope you'll enjoy the LiveTweet and the Weekender.

See you there if you go. ;)

Malus Darkblade 11-05-14 05:17 PM

When you say I. Can you clarify?

:victory:

Lord of the Night 11-05-14 05:30 PM

151 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Death Nikorps (Post 1947298)
Or if you want a pic in particular, or news about pre-release books, etc.

I would definitely not mind a list of the pre-release books, so that I can see what's coming.

And if Laurie Goulding happens to be there, could you possibly ask him if we are still getting a Scythes of the Emperor Space Marines Battles novel??

LotN

Death Nikorps 11-05-14 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malus Darkblade (Post 1947306)
When you say I. Can you clarify?

:victory:

I = Me, myself, my person, my body.

Is that clear enough ? :)

Quote:

I would definitely not mind a list of the pre-release books, so that I can see what's coming.
Ok, but we already know this:

+ Alone, a Raven Guard audio by Joe Parrino.

And a few others non-announced... I hope BIG SUPRISES !

I'll take pictures if there is mentions of any new books inside pre-released books.

Quote:

And if Laurie Goulding happens to be there, could you possibly ask him if we are still getting a Scythes of the Emperor Space Marines Battles novel??
I already want to ask him about it. But I think there is no Scythes novel, not yet.

He said that a few days ago when Visions of War was announced:

"For everyone who was convinced I had a Scythes novel on the way... not quite yet."

:)

Anakwanar 11-05-14 07:42 PM

See you at Belfry Death Nikorps.
We could coop about author interviews - i would be looking for them myself

Lord of the Night 11-05-14 08:40 PM

151 Attachment(s)
Well then I guess that the key question I want answered is; are the Phoenix Lords truly getting their own series, and what number in the series is Maugan Ra's book going to be?? (Please be 2, please!) Oh and if there's any chance that in this series we'd see Karandras vs Drazhar??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Death Nikorps (Post 1947346)
And a few others non-announced... I hope BIG SUPRISES !

Same here, it's those that I am interested in. But thanks for that list.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Death Nikorps (Post 1947346)
I already want to ask him about it. But I think there is no Scythes novel, not yet.

He said that a few days ago when Visions of War was announced:

"For everyone who was convinced I had a Scythes novel on the way... not quite yet."

:)

Grrr, the following Chapters do not just deserve their own books, they have stories that are 1000x better than most of the stuff that happens to the First Founders;

Scythes of the Emperor
Lamenters
Mantis Warriors
Exorcists
Marines Errant
Sons of Antaeus
Flame Falcons
Relictors
Star Phantoms
Storm Wardens
Doom Eagles
Vorpal Swords
Raptors
Carcharodons
Knights of Blood

LotN

Death Nikorps 11-05-14 10:03 PM

Quote:

Well then I guess that the key question I want answered is; are the Phoenix Lords truly getting their own series, and what number in the series is Maugan Ra's book going to be?? (Please be 2, please!) Oh and if there's any chance that in this series we'd see Karandras vs Drazhar??
Yep you're right. I don't know much about Eldars, so I missed this. But know, thanks to the Lexicanum, I want to read this series !

I will talk about that with Gav Thorpe this weekend. :)

Malus Darkblade 11-05-14 10:27 PM

Oh I assumed you were an author

Death Nikorps 11-05-14 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malus Darkblade (Post 1947538)
Oh I assumed you were an author

Ah ah !

No, not yet. :laugh:

Kalamoj 11-06-14 12:21 PM

Great idea, subscribed.
I need my HH news.