Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Television and Movies (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/174-television-movies/)
-   -   What are you currently watching? (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/television-movies/169377-what-you-currently-watching.html)

Tawa 10-01-14 05:44 PM

What are you currently watching?

Same script as the "Listening to" and "Reading" threads.

I'm watching Flags of our Fathers.

Your turn. Go!

Khorne's Fist 10-01-14 06:52 PM

Had a couple of big painting sessions in the last few days, and got through the first half of season 1 of The West Wing. How have I never watched this show before? Really enjoying it.

Old Man78 10-01-14 06:55 PM

Trying to watch flags of our fathers but some geazers head is in the way

ntaw 10-01-14 07:38 PM

The X-Files, starting from season 1. There's an amazing 'The Thing' tribute episode called Ice that blew my mind with awesomeness in the first season.

Vaz 10-01-14 07:51 PM

I'm making my way through a stack of DVD's. Godzilla, Enders Game, Red Cliff, Suits Season 1, Captain America 2, The latest Wolverine, Great Gatsby, and a few slightly older ones but still good uns, Alexander, Troy, Crouching Tiger, Hero.

Also got the Pokemon complete series. Lass loves it she plays it on the train to work. And she calls me wierd for liking little toy spacemen when the bed is half swamped in plushies. Fucking nerd.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

SwedeMarine 10-03-14 03:35 AM

Watching Rosario + Vampire and actually enjoying it.

Moriouce 10-03-14 07:42 AM

Winnie the Pooh, with my daughter.

Nordicus 10-03-14 07:48 AM

Just started the "Elementary" series, which I find surprisingly good.

It's a nice contemporary update to Sherlock Holmes, that is a nice contrast to the Cumberbatch version. In this version, Sherlock is a recovering heroin addict, and Watson is a woman who is set to be his watch for 6 weeks, overseeing his everyday life and making sure he doesn't go back into drugs.

He lives in his apartment, paid for by his father, and solves cases to keep himself busy.

Johnny Lee Miller plays Sherlock and Lucy Liu plays Watson. And no, there's absolutely zero romance between the two and there most likely never will be. The director has stated that he wanted the show to demonstrate that you can have a male and female character in a show without them automatically becoming lovers.

I can highly recommend it and you can find it on Netflix :)

Khorne's Fist 10-03-14 09:32 AM

I've just watched the first few episodes of The Leftovers, but I'm not sure about it so far. It being from the same people that made Lost is not encouraging. I know the first season has been out a while in the US. Any of you guys watched it all?

Tawa 10-03-14 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicus (Post 1913793)
Just started the "Elementary" series, which I find surprisingly good.

It's a nice contemporary update to Sherlock Holmes, that is a nice contrast to the Cumberbatch version. In this version, Sherlock is a recovering heroin addict, and Watson is a woman who is set to be his watch for 6 weeks, overseeing his everyday life and making sure he doesn't go back into drugs.

He lives in his apartment, paid for by his father, and solves cases to keep himself busy.

Johnny Lee Miller plays Sherlock and Lucy Liu plays Watson. And no, there's absolutely zero romance between the two and there most likely never will be. The director has stated that he wanted the show to demonstrate that you can have a male and female character in a show without them automatically becoming lovers.

I can highly recommend it and you can find it on Netflix :)

Saw the first episode of that a good while back.

Was pretty good. I think? :scratchhead: