Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Heresy Online Competitions (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/41-heresy-online-competitions/)
-   -   Heresy Online Army Painting Challenge June 2014 - May 2015. First Quarter Roundup. (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/heresy-online-competitions/166570-heresy-online-army-painting-challenge-june-2014-may-2015-first-quarter-roundup.html)

Tawa 09-03-14 09:01 PM

Heresy Online Army Painting Challenge June 2014 - May 2015. First Quarter Roundup.

Ok guys, this is a summary of where people are up to with the first three months of the APC.
Anybody who showed an interest initially but hasn't entered anything so far, could you please let me know if you intend to remain in the challenge as if not I can remove your name from the lists.
Makes it a bit easier for me :good:

Tawa: 3.
@Nordicus : 3.
@Khornesfist : 3.
@iamtheeviltwin : 1.
@humakt : 1. Both RL Cards spent.
@Mossy Toes : 2. One RL Card spent.
@JAMOB : 0.
@SwedeMarine : 3
@Ravion : 0.
@Iraqiel : 3.
@GrimzagGorwazza : 2.
@scscofield : 2.
@Howzaa : 3.
@Relise : 3.
@Logaan : 0. Both RL Cards spent.
@Kreuger : 0.
@DaisyDuke : 3.
@Drohar : 0.
@Turnip86 : 1.

Wookiepelt 09-03-14 09:07 PM

@Tawa ... guess it way to late for me to take part in this now, right? :(

Tawa 09-03-14 09:09 PM

Not at all mate.

If you manage a double this month, and you're able to churn out a unit every month until May you'll qualify. :) Plus, don't forget I'll be doing two of these double months during the APC so you could still potentially ace eleven units :)

Wookiepelt 09-03-14 09:18 PM

Coolbeans! Sign me up... will be pushing for the Sisters to get done. Any allowances if I attempt a catch up with the group in going for 3 units (1x HQ, 1x Troops & 1x Fast Attack) this month?

Mossy Toes 09-03-14 09:26 PM

Hmm. Seeing as this is a double month... I look forward to seeing what color you start making people ahead of the curve. I like this little data summary: good for keeping me on track!

iamtheeviltwin 09-03-14 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tawa (Post 1880442)
@iamtheeviltwin: 1

/sigh...well since this is a double month time to catch up

Nordicus 09-03-14 10:24 PM

Awesome initiative Tawa - It's great to see how one is doing and keeping score :good:

SwedeMarine 09-04-14 01:54 PM

This is Great mate. This will make it a lot easier to keep me on track.

Tawa 09-04-14 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wookiepelt (Post 1880490)
Coolbeans! Sign me up... will be pushing for the Sisters to get done. Any allowances if I attempt a catch up with the group in going for 3 units (1x HQ, 1x Troops & 1x Fast Attack) this month?

Only two of those would be "scoring" units this month, but hey, it's less work later on if you manage them all :good:

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamtheeviltwin (Post 1880522)
/sigh...well since this is a double month time to catch up

There will be another in January-ish, so you can still complete the APC at a push :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicus (Post 1880570)
Awesome initiative Tawa - It's great to see how one is doing and keeping score :good:

Quote:

Originally Posted by SwedeMarine (Post 1881362)
This is Great mate. This will make it a lot easier to keep me on track.

You're welcome guys. I have am irritating habit of compiling lists etc for far too many things :laugh:

Iraqiel 09-04-14 10:46 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Maybe you should list your lists? You know, to keep track and all!