Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/29-off-topic/)
-   -   nine year old kills gun instructor during lesson (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/off-topic/165674-nine-year-old-kills-gun-instructor-during-lesson.html)

Snokvor 08-27-14 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alsojames (Post 1868986)
Shooting a BB gun is one thing. Learning to hunt or protect lifestock is one thing. Most hunting rifles are single-shot, bolt-action rifles.

A fucking Uzi? Not just a fucking Uzi but a fucking Uzi on full auto? Are you freaking kidding me?

Word. I've herd that the standard Israel army house clearing technique includes loading an UZI with a full clip and throwing it inside where it goes off until it spends all rounds.

Giving such a firearm to 9-year old was a Darwin award decision.

Tawa 08-27-14 10:55 PM

*Le Sigh*

Nacho libre 08-28-14 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tawa (Post 1869562)
*Le Sigh*

but im *le tired*

Fire Lord 08-28-14 12:47 AM

I guess I'm supposed to say, "It's her right to shoot the instructor in the head."
LOL.
This is FAIL on so many levels. I've had a weapon in my hands for 25 some years. My son has had one in his for 2 now. I sure wouldn't be doing what they did. I took it slow, working up with age and maturity. So is my son. I still have yet to shoot a type 2 automatic weapon. But I wouldn't let my son do it. Oh well. Let's blame every other gun owner for a stupid parent.
I ain't starting anything with anyone.

Loki1416 08-28-14 01:52 AM

I'm all for teaching kids to PROPERLY handle a firearm in a safe, teaching enviroment. My dad taught me first with a BB gun and we progressed from there. At 12yrs old, I went to hunters safety training school. I have taught my own son how to be safe. But there is no way in hell I would hand over a loaded fully auto weapon to a child. That right there is a total iresponsibility on the adults part.

Alsojames 08-28-14 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nacho libre (Post 1869682)
but im *le tired*

Well take a nap

THEN FIRE ZE MISSILES

I'm gonna leave before I derail this thread any further.

Reaper45 08-28-14 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alsojames (Post 1868986)
Shooting a BB gun is one thing. Learning to hunt or protect lifestock is one thing. Most hunting rifles are single-shot, bolt-action rifles.

A fucking Uzi? Not just a fucking Uzi but a fucking Uzi on full auto? Are you freaking kidding me?

Don't knock it till you try it. It's fun to do in a safe environment.

But this time I'm with everyone else saying that instructor screwed up. When I learned to shoot it was with bolt action, lever action and break barrels, the way the odds of something bad happening was low.

When I first started shooting semi's they had a single round till I proved that I could handle the recoil.

but yeah this wasn't a good idea.

Nacho libre 08-28-14 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alsojames (Post 1869738)
Well take a nap

THEN FIRE ZE MISSILES

I'm gonna leave before I derail this thread any further.

Best YouTube vid ever

Moriouce 08-28-14 09:21 AM

I have problems understanding why people get surprised about these things happening. As long as the gun laws are as they are. Kids will shoot others. Take it as a casultie for the greater good of your right to have a loaded Gun in your dresser or change your laws so they must be unloaded and locked away.

Roninman 08-28-14 11:11 AM

Blame parents and instructor. Kids this young should have no business firing automatic weapons, they should still play with waterguns..