Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/29-off-topic/)
-   -   nine year old kills gun instructor during lesson (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/off-topic/165674-nine-year-old-kills-gun-instructor-during-lesson.html)

bitsandkits 08-27-14 05:42 PM

nine year old kills gun instructor during lesson

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-28948946

So a nine year old is getting taught to shoot.... an UZI it slips into fully auto and she looses control and blows her instructor away.

So whats your feelings on teaching preteens how to use fully automatic weapons ?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

gen.ahab 08-27-14 05:51 PM

13 Attachment(s)
Sad that the dude is dead, even more so for the 9 year old little girl who has to live with it, but you do not give a fully automatic weapon to a fucking 9 year old! Or, honestly any gun at all, really. They're not tools for children to play with. Dude was a dumbass. I'm just thankful that the child wasn't hurt.

scscofield 08-27-14 06:06 PM

Bullets and Burgers..... I am sure this is definitely what was in mind when the 2nd was created....

::wanders off before all the gun fetish fucktards rise up to defend their 'rights'::

darkreever 08-27-14 06:12 PM

I can understand teaching children, of any age, proper gun use, safety, maintenance, and care; but you don't do that with an automatic weapon. Its like teaching someone to ride a bike, you don't start with a motorcycle.

That said, I'm with 'field and shall now walk away before those 'rights' start getting defended.

Vaz 08-27-14 06:20 PM

Fuck walking, I'm watching.

*Grabs popcorn for when Reaper45 gets here.*

Oh yeah, and shit to hear about the fucking idiot who got himself shot in the head for doing something retarded.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

scscofield 08-27-14 06:23 PM

Honestly I feel sorry for the kid, she is the one with the front row seat to a head shot. Fuck the family for going to a 'tourist' spot and placing her in that position though.

bitsandkits 08-27-14 07:02 PM

I find it alarming that the report says its common in parts of the US for young children to learn to shoot, now I get that in some rural places kids are taught to hunt or to protect live stock, or maybe sports shooting( I used to target shoot with air guns as a kid) but this is hugely irresponsible, the range says they havent had an incident in 12 years, well by fuck they have now, but more to the point who thought this was a good idea in the first place??? I know the debate always comes down to "why should the responsible gun owners be penalised?" But this happened at a gun club with the support of her parents, clearly what constitutes "responsible "needs to be questioned too.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Sethis 08-27-14 07:08 PM

Tbh I think it would be a bit of fun for a kid to be able to fire a fully automatic weapon. Not be taught anything about it, just able to pull the trigger and hear the noise and get the feel.

However the automatic weapon should be bolted onto an immovable wall that cannot pivot or move in any way, and be permanently locked facing downrange, hitting a target that is safely fenced off so no-one can go near it. So basically the kid gets to pull the trigger and nothing else.

Allowing 8 year olds to freely handle and aim fully automatic weapons (or anything higher powered than an air rifle, really) is self evidently moronic, to my mind.

Alsojames 08-27-14 07:11 PM

Shooting a BB gun is one thing. Learning to hunt or protect lifestock is one thing. Most hunting rifles are single-shot, bolt-action rifles.

A fucking Uzi? Not just a fucking Uzi but a fucking Uzi on full auto? Are you freaking kidding me?

DeathJester921 08-27-14 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitsandkits (Post 1868946)
I find it alarming that the report says its common in parts of the US for young children to learn to shoot.

With rifles and/or shotguns. Not with automatic firearms. I was taught back in elementary how to safely handle and operate a shotgun, because I constantly went on dove hunts with my dad. Never have I fired a fully automatic firearm though.