Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   General Warhammer (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/24-general-warhammer/)
-   -   New rule book and starter set? (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/general-warhammer/164746-new-rule-book-starter-set.html)

fatmantis 08-18-14 10:26 AM

New rule book and starter set?

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 959957322
so i saw this cant tell you how i got it but .and thought i would share it..it looks like a
rule book and stater set to me..what do you all think?

Vaz 08-18-14 12:09 PM

I call bullshit. 45 for a lore of magic? Get fucked. The stuff within is pretty much confirmed, but the pricing? Nope.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

fatmantis 08-18-14 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaz (Post 1856762)
I call bullshit. 45 for a lore of magic? Get fucked. The stuff within is pretty much confirmed, but the pricing? Nope.

are you saying that what i posted isint real?

Tha Tall One 08-18-14 12:31 PM

The rest of the prices are rather high as well. I suppose it is the price for a bunch of them?

Vaz 08-18-14 03:07 PM

No, I'm saying it's far too expensive to suggest that those are the prices they're offering for a single model, his lore of magic, and associated campaign book. 220, 650, and 45?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Tha Tall One 08-18-14 07:15 PM

Yes, that's why I am suggesting the indicated prices are not for a single copy of each, but for multiples. This could the prices for an independend store to buy a stock of the new stuff, for example.
However, I could almost believe GW could pull something like this if they are the prices for single copies...

revilo44 08-18-14 08:15 PM

I swear I posted a thread on this, anyway I can't see it so I can't comment but by the looks of things 45 for magic cards does seems a tad high.

fatmantis 08-18-14 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tha Tall One (Post 1857298)
Yes, that's why I am suggesting the indicated prices are not for a single copy of each, but for multiples. This could the prices for an independend store to buy a stock of the new stuff, for example.
However, I could almost believe GW could pull something like this if they are the prices for single copies...

well you are wrong..whatever these products are..next week we should find out as they go up on GW website they are indeed the RRP prices just dived by 10. i forgot to change the pound symbol

Tha Tall One 08-19-14 10:20 AM

Well that information is quite crucial... You could've said that the first time someone didn't believe the prices you stated.

fatmantis 08-19-14 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tha Tall One (Post 1858154)
Well that information is quite crucial... You could've said that the first time someone didn't believe the prices you stated.

mistakes happen...was it the end of the world?