Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Wargaming News and 40k Rumors (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/34-wargaming-news-40k-rumors/)
-   -   Grey Knights in White dwarf (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/wargaming-news-40k-rumors/164042-grey-knights-white-dwarf.html)

revilo44 08-11-14 03:36 PM

Grey Knights in White dwarf

the 40k bombardment goes on
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...45ef04d981c789

yay gray knights (sarcasm) to be honest i couldn't care less about this,as i don't like or collect gray knights, but what do guys think?

bonus question is it me or are people are getting tired of 40k after 40k each week?

Iraqiel 08-11-14 04:47 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Not me, love the knights, love the 40k. Definitely target audience.

neferhet 08-11-14 04:52 PM

Love 40k, despise the Knights. Ward's poster boy under steroids. Fuck 'em.
DO i read a "new codex" there??
Are they the next in line?
I hope not, i want DE...

Ravion 08-11-14 05:31 PM

Tired of 40k!? HERESY!!!:punish:

Brother Cato 08-11-14 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neferhet (Post 1847714)
Love 40k, despise the Knights. Ward's poster boy under steroids. Fuck 'em.
DO i read a "new codex" there??
Are they the next in line?
I hope not, i want DE...

By all appearances, yes they are unfortunately. Which makes it three solid months of 40K, and also one of the armies I happen to be working on right now. Goddamnit, GW.

Also, the Grey Knights existed long before Ward bastardised them. Codex: Demonhunters would like a word.

elmir 08-11-14 06:30 PM

Wow, that came out of nowhere. As a demonhunter player for over a decade, I'm excited though.

I heard rumours that they'll be removing the inquisition totally. It would be a kick in the teeth for all the powergamers who use coteaz/henchmen spam for the powerdice (remember that codex: Inquisition vehicles don't have psychic pilots). Also, in the codex: Inquisition FAQ, they removed the entry that coteaz makes henchmen act as troops... He's still a pimp in all other ways though.

So yeah, I'm excited. And to all the grey knight haters who were touched by a GK during 5th in naughty places, I stick my middle finger up! ;)

Stephen_Newman 08-11-14 07:21 PM

Could not care less to be honest.

I am getting rather annoyed at all this constant 40K as well. Mind you I admit bias on my part as a Brettonian player. I want my new book damnit! I've waited long enough in my eyes.

Brother Cato 08-11-14 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen_Newman (Post 1847906)
I am getting rather annoyed at all this constant 40K as well. Mind you I admit bias on my part as a Brettonian player. I want my new book damnit! I've waited long enough in my eyes.

Yes, the sooner the better. Mind if I join the que? All this 40K is kinda burning out my enthusiasm X3

Tanthachon25 08-11-14 07:35 PM

Oh god, not a GK update. If this codex is as bad as the last I will kill myself

:suicide:

Tha Tall One 08-11-14 07:42 PM

Being some kind of Warhammer Amish, I don't care much about any new army books anymore. However, I still can't imagine why you'd want a Bretonnian army book, now of all times. With 9th ed. around the corner, who would want to be stuck in that terrible 8th edition for years, only to be updated again when 10th ed. is coming? If 9th edition is any better than 8th, I'd be much more happy to have my armybooks updated then rather than now.
Since I've started working on my 40k army an entire edition has passed with me only having a single game of Kill Team. Will 8th ed. come with christmass?