Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Black Library Fiction (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/108-black-library-fiction/)
-   -   Legacies of Betrayal (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/black-library-fiction/157970-legacies-betrayal.html)

Angel of Blood 06-20-14 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaz (Post 1777922)
Good eyes. Would be understandable considering the current location of the Lion, and as Cypher was kept by his side, it would make sense he didn't go fucking around with Corswain hunting Typhon.

I thought Cypher was on Caliban?

Malus Darkblade 06-20-14 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaz (Post 1777426)
Quote away, I've forgotten.

Purging of Kadillus

Doelago 06-20-14 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malus Darkblade (Post 1778250)

Purging of Kadillus

Oh my god...

Vaz 06-21-14 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angel of Blood (Post 1778234)
I thought Cypher was on Caliban?

You probably know better than me. I thought the purpose of "the cypher" was that he was a secret keeper, and so stayed with the Lion?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Lord of the Night 06-23-14 11:18 AM

151 Attachment(s)
I'm not sure how accurate this is but according to someone whose information has proved correct in the past, the authors involved in this anthology are Gav Thorpe, Chris Wraight and ADB. So, for me at least, yay, yay and hyper-yay.

LotN

Child-of-the-Emperor 06-23-14 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord of the Night (Post 1780986)
I'm not sure how accurate this is but according to someone whose information has proved correct in the past, the authors involved in this anthology are Gav Thorpe, Chris Wraight and ADB. So, for me at least, yay, yay and hyper-yay.

LotN

Any other specific info on the actual stories?

Lord of the Night 06-23-14 08:00 PM

151 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Child-of-the-Emperor (Post 1781234)
Any other specific info on the actual stories?

No. Only what we know from the cover arts. At the Weekender a cover art was revealed of Daemon Fulgrim and was said to be a piece of the cover for the next HH Anthology. Legacies of Betrayal. And now Cypher has been revealed, and with a smidge of Ultramarine blue on the cover.

So likely those are the three stories. My guess;

Cypher Story - Gav Thorpe
Ultramarine Story - Chris Wraight
Fulgrim Story - ADB (I hope)

LotN

Garviel loken. 06-23-14 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord of the Night (Post 1781674)
No. Only what we know from the cover arts. At the Weekender a cover art was revealed of Daemon Fulgrim and was said to be a piece of the cover for the next HH Anthology. Legacies of Betrayal. And now Cypher has been revealed, and with a smidge of Ultramarine blue on the cover.

So likely those are the three stories. My guess;

Cypher Story - Gav Thorpe
Ultramarine Story - Chris Wraight
Fulgrim Story - ADB (I hope)

LotN

i was thinking that maybe the ultramarines would tie in with the cypher story, but i hope your right and they get there own!

Child-of-the-Emperor 06-23-14 10:12 PM

I just looked at the Cypher image and to be honest I wouldn't say with any certainty that that is part of an Ultramarine in the corner! It could easily be something else.

Garviel loken. 06-23-14 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Child-of-the-Emperor (Post 1781818)
I just looked at the Cypher image and to be honest I wouldn't say with any certainty that that is part of an Ultramarine in the corner! It could easily be something else.

it does look very promising tho. That certainly looks like a shoulder gaurd