Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Black Library Fiction (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/108-black-library-fiction/)
-   -   Legacies of Betrayal (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/black-library-fiction/157970-legacies-betrayal.html)

MontytheMighty 06-20-14 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angel of Blood (Post 1777482)
I'm assuming for his own sake, that LotN was joking.

It's hard to tell. He's a big fan of Fear to Tread

Lord of the Night 06-20-14 08:04 AM

151 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Child-of-the-Emperor (Post 1777170)
Savage Weapons suggests otherwise!

ADB only really did The Lion and Corswain as characters in that short, he didn't go into the Legion indepth. Thorpe is the only established author that has done that. And Mike Lee I suppose but I doubt that it's his Dark Angels people want.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malus Darkblade (Post 1777250)
Don't make me quote the air bubble abomination. It's almost as bad as Ben Counter's SoB killing Grey Knights with their fists.

You have quoted that argument to me before and I have offered my opinion. I disagree.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angel of Blood (Post 1777482)
I'm assuming for his own sake, that LotN was joking.

I was not. Angels of Darkness, Ravenwing, Master of Sanctity and the associated short stories are brilliant. I like Gav Thorpe, and I see no reason that should be a source of ridicule.

Also I find that "for his own sake" rather condescending.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MontytheMighty (Post 1777506)
It's hard to tell. He's a big fan of Fear to Tread

Yeah I am. It was a good book in my opinion, which to me is the opinion that gets the final/only vote.

LotN

Anakwanar 06-20-14 11:20 AM

And all that means - that except for 'The Damnation of Pythos' release for everyone, this Anthology (HH31) - is the only 'Horus Heresy' thing, that would be released this year.
Kind of sucks :(

Angel of Blood 06-20-14 11:30 AM

Oh. Well either way I'll not be holding my breath for more Thorpe pish.

Honestly with the Heresy series now, if it isn't ADB, Abnett or Wraight, then I'm not gonna get too excited or keen about the novel.

Garviel loken. 06-20-14 12:42 PM

If you look at the bottom corner of the cypher pic you can see blue and gold. An ultramarine?

Vaz 06-20-14 02:04 PM

Good eyes. Would be understandable considering the current location of the Lion, and as Cypher was kept by his side, it would make sense he didn't go fucking around with Corswain hunting Typhon.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Squire 06-20-14 02:14 PM

Lexicanum has The Damnation of Pythos up next, with The Crimson King listed next. Anyone heard anything about TCK? There's nothing on Lexicanum except that it's Graham McNeill and it's coming this year

Anakwanar 06-20-14 02:20 PM

The Crimson King would not be release until summer 2015. McNeil said himself - right now only 2 chapters are written

Squire 06-20-14 02:27 PM

Never mind. Thanks anyway :(

Garviel loken. 06-20-14 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaz (Post 1777922)
Good eyes. Would be understandable considering the current location of the Lion, and as Cypher was kept by his side, it would make sense he didn't go fucking around with Corswain hunting Typhon.

This makes me very happy. Long live the xiii