Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   40k Fluff (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/18-40k-fluff/)
-   -   25 aniversey of 40k (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/40k-fluff/15540-25-aniversey-40k.html)

Widowmaker666 08-16-08 04:22 AM

25 aniversey of 40k

in a couple of years the 25th anniversary of Warhammer 40,000 will be out. For the 25th of Fantasy they released a 'Harry the Hammer' model. what do you think it will be for 40k?

in my honest opinion i think that maybe one(or more) primarches will return from stasis or where ever else they are. Russ and Corax are in the warp, Khan is in the webway, Gulliman and The Lion are in Stasis, etc.

my thoughts is that it is Gulliman that will return seeing as the ultramarines are the epitome of the astartes and also he is rumoured to be recovering. (primarches are made of some tough shit eh?)

i don't think the emperor should come down from the golden throne or be reincarnated as that would kind of ruin things a little in my eyes.

or maybe even a primarch as a daemonprince for you chaos bastards :P

angels of fire 08-16-08 08:16 PM

I think they will do a lot more for 40k as its more popular so I'm expecting 3-5 models at least.

Widowmaker666 08-16-08 08:44 PM

so maybe a return of all the primarchs 0.o? that would be cool. or if they made an expansion about the Heresy like they did for apocalypse that would also be neat. PvP (primarch versus primarch)

angels of fire 08-16-08 08:56 PM

Probably not Primarchs but definately re-releases of much loved older models.

Widowmaker666 08-16-08 09:14 PM

Primarchs would be a little much to hope for and also complicate the game alittle. it will probably be around Marines( Jesus Christ dont they have enough special Characters.) i would like to see a New Nid special charecter or something. they should do something for each army though. i really dont know what it will be. i hope i will be pleasantly surprised

vorbis 08-17-08 03:52 PM

ive always thought a nid special charecter was an oxymoron........................ dont stop me lovin them though =D

horusundivided 08-17-08 05:49 PM

GW please pretty please give us the emperor.

and if it's not to much to ask, do 2 versions: a pre-heresy blisterpack and a current form moddeling kit (sized just about the height of one of the cities of death buildings)

oh and all the pre heresy primarchs

how long is it anyways till the 25th birthday?

Widowmaker666 08-18-08 12:57 AM

i dont know. i think 2010

Zorenthewise 08-18-08 02:30 AM

Regardless of any special model, I'm looking forward to the special boxed sets...

Widowmaker666 08-18-08 02:54 AM

i dont know if there will be any special box sets. i doubt it. there are so many that came out for apocalypse i don't see why they would bother. they might but i doubt it