Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Wargaming News and 40k Rumors (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/34-wargaming-news-40k-rumors/)
-   -   Blood Angels Rumors (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/wargaming-news-40k-rumors/153265-blood-angels-rumors.html)

Zion 05-12-14 11:11 PM

Blood Angels Rumors

2 Attachment(s)
From Natfka:
Quote:

via an anonymous source on Faeit 212
-Clam Pack Captain in a 2nd Edition Golden Armor Design, armed with Combi-Melter
-Box with all options for the Predator (Baal, Detructor and Annihilator, new Melta weapon in Turret option)
-Honour Guard and Blood Brothers Multi Box

Blood Brothers have survived as members of the Death Company and turned back to normal Astartes, they are like Vanguard Veterans but more "BA-like" and with different weapon options.
So I see potential rage occuring if the Death Company thing is true.

And confusion about how the Flesh Tearers are organized on my part if it's true.

Vaz 05-12-14 11:16 PM

carrying blood meltas and blood swords and riding blood raiders and shooting blood bolters and dying blood deaths and bleeding blood blood.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Zion 05-12-14 11:21 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaz (Post 1721161)
carrying blood meltas and blood swords and riding blood raiders and shooting blood bolters and dying blood deaths and bleeding blood blood.

I don't know, I think it needs more Blood. Like Blood Helmets and Blood Armor and Blood Packs and Blood Bolts and Blood Axes and Blood Boots and they come packaged with Blood Bases.

Bindi Baji 05-12-14 11:34 PM

I heard of a new cut predator coming last year but there was no mention of baal at the time - but it would make sense for a completely inclusive box

Khorne's Fist 05-13-14 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zion (Post 1721153)
So I see potential rage occuring if the Death Company thing is true

I've been running Death Company and reclusiarch as allies for my SWs to count as wulfen, and they have been MVPs on several occasions. If they change I will not be impressed.

ntaw 05-13-14 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zion (Post 1721153)
Blood Brothers have survived as members of the Death Company and turned back to normal Astartes

EDIT: Lemartez and Mephiston both fell to the Black Rage: Lemartez lives in stasis between battles, and Mephiston completely beat it and transformed into the beast that he is. It would be pretty friggin' crazy to have squads of Lemartez's.

*still doing lines of salt...anyone want in??

Varakir 05-13-14 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ntaw (Post 1721337)

*still doing lines of salt...anyone want in??

That's all i'm doing until the 24th. Line 'em up! :victory:

Zion 05-13-14 01:05 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I only do lines of finely powdered sea salt. :P

venomlust 05-13-14 01:13 AM

Can we do the lines off a bloodle-- I mean, daemonette's ass?

Zion 05-13-14 01:43 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by venomlust (Post 1721369)
Can we do the lines off a bloodle-- I mean, daemonette's ass?

Better than doing them off her "front".