Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Television and Movies (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/174-television-movies/)
-   -   The walking dead death poll (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/television-movies/146289-walking-dead-death-poll.html)

Nacho libre 03-18-14 12:17 AM

The walking dead death poll

Who do you think it's going to die next in season 4 of the walking dead.

ntaw 03-18-14 12:38 AM

I'm literally just about to watch episode 14 (or whatever last night's episode was). I'm betting no one dies this episode, but I feel like Bob is next out.

Nacho libre 03-18-14 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ntaw (Post 1628857)
I'm literally just about to watch episode 14 (or whatever last night's episode was). I'm betting no one dies this episode, but I feel like Bob is next out.

It's a good episode.

Loki1416 03-18-14 03:19 AM

I voted for Glenn. Reason I picked him is because he is driving himself hard even though he's injured. The guy will just not rest! In that kind of enviroment, you have to heal up/rest, otherwise you wont be at the top of your game and you become a liability.
I wanted to vote for Beth, but she wasn't on your poll. Her being taken makes me think she is in a very dangerous (besides the obvious) situation.

ntaw 03-18-14 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nacho libre (Post 1628865)
It's a good episode.

hahahaahahahahahaaa who needs child actors anyway, right? Gripping. My beer, that is.

Good point about Glenn, Loki. The dude needs to calm the fuck down lest get get himself wrecked, but we haven't seen anything of him and the other chick since they met up with those next people on the side of the road....have we?

Everyone is so damn close to each other. Two more episodes.

Einherjar667 03-18-14 04:18 AM

Bob has self sacrifice written all over him.

Nacho libre 03-18-14 07:46 AM

Yeah I think either Glenn or bob might kick the bucket. Glenn is going to end up killing himself with the pressure he is putting himself through and Bob might die from that gunshot wound.

neferhet 03-18-14 07:51 AM

I think carol is near a suicidal breack up, especially after the 14th episode... also, i hope that her charcter dies: she should had had sex with daryl when she could. that was unforgivable. the poor guy deserved some pussy.

Nacho libre 03-18-14 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neferhet (Post 1629153)
I think carol is near a suicidal breack up, especially after the 14th episode... also, i hope that her charcter dies: she should had had sex with daryl when she could. that was unforgivable. the poor guy deserved some pussy.

I concur :crazy:

Old Man78 03-18-14 02:39 PM

Gonna go for Bob, but heard from a friend that Norman Reedus who plays Daryl is either doing or wants to do another t.v role and the folks at A.M.C may not be happy working around him to do both, so may kill him off. How true it is pure speculation, I hope not as I love his character