Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   New Member Introductions (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/20-new-member-introductions/)
-   -   Greetings From the Eye of Terror (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/new-member-introductions/143217-greetings-eye-terror.html)

Wyzilla 02-23-14 08:41 AM

Greetings From the Eye of Terror

It's getting quite drafty here. I suspect its source to be the hundreds of screaming prisoners in the basement that were kindly separated from their epidermis, but such is expected when you hire a Legionnaire of the Emperor's Children for redecorating your Strike Cruiser.

Anyway, I look forward to a long stay on this forum, and claiming the souls of Eldar as the rightful property of Slaanesh.

Iraqiel 02-23-14 09:29 AM

6 Attachment(s)
Welcome to Heresy, Wyzilla. Hope you are going to share some Slaaneshi model pictures with us!

Wyzilla 02-23-14 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iraqiel (Post 1587233)
Welcome to Heresy, Wyzilla. Hope you are going to share some Slaaneshi model pictures with us!

I haven't started my CSM army yet as my entry into W40K- I've got the first squad and will be buying the Battleforce and paints from the Army Painter system when I clear a table. Slaaneshi Night Lords.

Iraqiel 02-23-14 09:03 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Sure. I'd also recommend you get a codex (first thing) and have a good read, followed by a look through some of the army lists here on heresy.

Varakir 02-23-14 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wyzilla (Post 1587169)
but such is expected when you hire a Legionnaire of the Emperor's Children for redecorating your Strike Cruiser.

You really should avoid those guys, you should see what they did to my bathroom. I specifically said I wanted the walls to be a light grey colour, but instead he's painted them in slave blood and what he refers to as 'Dildo Purple'.

Welcome to the forum! :victory:

Wyzilla 02-23-14 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iraqiel (Post 1588233)
Sure. I'd also recommend you get a codex (first thing) and have a good read, followed by a look through some of the army lists here on heresy.

Oh, I know W40K quite thoroughly, and have a moderate mini Black Library, a physical copy of C:SM (Unless that Veterans of the Long War supplement is real, I'm probably not touching C:CSM), and digital copies of the the BRB and C:CSM among others. Although I'm mainly into building a fluffy army, and not buying six Space Turkeys.

Tawa 02-24-14 10:44 AM

Welcome aboard! :good:

Dave T Hobbit 02-24-14 11:33 AM

Welcome

Jolnir 02-24-14 01:07 PM

Welcome to the forum!

Nordicus 02-24-14 01:21 PM

Welcome aboard!