Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Wargaming News and 40k Rumors (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/34-wargaming-news-40k-rumors/)
-   -   Imperial Knight Spotted? (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/wargaming-news-40k-rumors/141769-imperial-knight-spotted.html)

venomlust 02-15-14 11:53 PM

Yeah, I suppose that solution would only be half as expensive. I prefer the look of the legs, myself, and naturally assumed everyone else in the world feels the same way.

Adramalech 02-16-14 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by venomlust (Post 1574705)
Yeah, I suppose that solution would only be half as expensive. I prefer the look of the legs, myself, and naturally assumed everyone else in the world feels the same way.

The legs are nice enough, but I'm not so big on the little fleur de lis thingies in the trim :\ Besides, I want my chaos to look extra-chaosy. :) that means spiky bitz, while nice, just don't get the job done by themselves.

bitsandkits 02-16-14 03:45 PM

Well im seeing a lot of positive reaction to this release around the various forums, even the warseer chaps are saying things like "release day purchase" .

So whos getting one ?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

venomlust 02-16-14 04:33 PM

If CSM can use them, then I'm definitely picking one up from an independent retailer. Knight Errant variant, for sure, unless some of the other knight types are included as options in this set. Who knows what else is waiting for us when that codex drops?

Jolnir 02-16-14 04:36 PM

Looks like GW has hit the mark on this one. Along with the new Dwarves.

slaaneshy 02-16-14 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adramalech (Post 1574745)
The legs are nice enough,

I am more of a breast man myself....:wink:

Gret79 02-16-14 06:53 PM

So, is escalation still something nobody wants?:laugh:

Having seen these now...
I think I'm gonna need some bigger spikes.

Adramalech 02-16-14 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slaaneshy (Post 1576081)
I am more of a breast man myself....:wink:

Me? I prefer big, veiny dicks attached to burly football-player types, but you go right ahead and enjoy those breasts. ;)

slaaneshy 02-16-14 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adramalech (Post 1576145)
Me? I prefer big, veiny dicks attached to burly football-player types, but you go right ahead and enjoy those breasts. ;)

Why limit ourselves....it is all good!!! :good:

Bindi Baji 02-16-14 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gret79 (Post 1576097)
I think I'm gonna need some bigger spikes.

enough with the double entredes :P