Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Wargaming News and 40k Rumors (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/34-wargaming-news-40k-rumors/)
-   -   Cool Rumor: New Space Marines Chapter Sprues (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/wargaming-news-40k-rumors/139817-cool-rumor-new-space-marines-chapter-sprues.html)

venomlust 01-31-14 07:29 PM

Cool Rumor: New Space Marines Chapter Sprues

Quote:

Earlier we were talking about the rumored release of chapter specific sprues without much detail, and with a little further notice, we have some details that would make a release like this rather fantastic. These look like full on chapter release box kits for your marines, and something that I would love to see.

Chaos Marines would be coming as well.

Please remember that these are rumors.

via Tim on Faeit 212
All Chapters specific Sprues will includes 40 Shoulder Pads incl. Tactical, Assault &; Deva Symbols (exception SW, IH &; BA), Tactical & Devastator Symbols to clue on Heavy Weapons molded Shoulder pads, additional Helmets and shields with Chapter markings.

In addition to the above get the Chapters specific Sprues following additional parts:

Ultramarines: Swords in Gladius design

White Scars: Sabers & Shoulder Pads with fur

Ravenguard: Some MkV Helmets

Iron Hands: Bionics (Legs, Arms and other), Shoulder Pads with Markings of 3 Clans and an Two Hand Hammer

Imperial Fists: More Power Fists

Salamanders: Shoulder pads and other parts with Lizard design

Space Wolves: Shoulder Pads with Markings of 4 Great Companies and addition Heads without Helmets

Blood Angels: Heads without Helmets but with "Wild & Angry" faces, some Bitz with phials and additional close Combat Weapons

Dark Angels: Robes, additional Power Swords and some MkII and MkIII helmets

Current additional Sprues will remain. Chaos Space Marines Legions will get such Spures too.
Via Faeit:http://natfka.blogspot.com/2014/01/c...e-details.html

torealis 01-31-14 07:36 PM

Sounds like an incredible idea! Dare we hope for Black Templar amounts?

venomlust 01-31-14 07:41 PM

Can't wait for the Chaos sprues, if this is real. World Eaters please!

bitsandkits 01-31-14 08:39 PM

As much as I hope this comes true I really cant see it happening.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Veteran Sergeant 01-31-14 08:47 PM

Quote:

Imperial Fists: More Power Fists
Wat? That's what they come up with?

"Oh, well they're like called the Imperial Fists right?"
"Yeah."
"So I guess if we've got a weapon called power fist, they'd use a bunch of those then."
"Makes sense."

d3m01iti0n 01-31-14 09:00 PM

Im sure Fists will have a bunch of stuff, but thats the most noticable characteristic of the kit.

iamtheeviltwin 01-31-14 09:42 PM

All this salt I am taking with recent rumors is spiking my Blood Pressure...

whittsy 01-31-14 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by venomlust (Post 1546409)
Can't wait for the Chaos sprues, if this is real. World Eaters please!

Lets not forget the brothers of the XIV Legion! Show me Plaguey stuff!

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamtheeviltwin (Post 1546601)
All this salt I am taking with recent rumors is spiking my Blood Pressure...

This is probably the most accurate post I've ever read....

Jacobite 01-31-14 10:56 PM

While I would lose to see this, I can't see it happening.

venomlust 01-31-14 11:52 PM

Why wouldn't they? They're crazy if they don't, from my point of view. I could be overestimating the demand, but it seems like we're fiends for customizability and accustomed to paying for it (or building it ourselves, paying less). Depending on the quality, I'd probably be happier buying than creating parts myself, given the time it would save.